• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.39

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the Release Notes of our current game version here and let us hear your thoughts about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

DeletedUser

Marindor said:
Ranking tooltip now also works in World Map provinces.
Do you mean the tooltip how your score is build-up ? I've never seen those (or any other) tooltip on the world map. :confused: What exactly do you mean by this ?

When are we going to get that tooltip in the FS members overview ?

Deleted User - 60107

So far nothing to justify the increase in version from 1.38 to 1.39...

DeletedUser

You also forgot to mention the new look for the Main Hal and the Portal:

Capture1.JPG Capture3.JPG Capture2.JPG

DeletedUser

So far nothing to justify the increase in version from 1.38 to 1.39...

Nope, still no news for a new chapter :(. If Inno pushes more events down our troths before a new chapter, I going to get very, very :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
They seem to have forgotten that Elvenar is a city builder Game, not a click-till-you-drop and get RSI event hell :eek::eek::eek:

DeletedUser

One more: Cater of Fight screen
Capture.JPG

Looks better then the old ones.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1627

We will have new about a new guest race in the end of the month i think, this update and what @Dony said announce good news.
An because every new guest race give us a lot of new features, i'm really excited to see what would happen :)

DeletedUser1767

Despite always being intensely curious about what the next chapter will bring, I have honestly never been this intrigued before.

DeletedUser724

• It shouldn't be possible anymore to add too many badges in Fellowship Adventure Waypoints.
Totally do not understand
I have no idea how "too many badges"...each waypoint has unique amount of badge, u cannot add more than it, which waypoint allow player add more badges

I also do not understand..."it shouldn't be possible"... without running FA, how do we know it is impossible

DeletedUser118

Its nice that you changed the inventory button look but you still seem to have forgotten to change the names of the information windows as well, cuz no matter if its the information of the spells, instants or summonings, they are all named "spell information". ;)

DeletedUser2174

The new icon for spells, instants and summonings does not look like the rest of the games, and still does not convey what is in it just by looking. Good Idea to make something that makes sense for what it is for.
will check wiki.