• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.27

Heymrdiedier

Have to say I was amazed when I gave neighbourly help for the first time today and suddenly I got 276 crystal instead of the expected 33.
Amazed and delighted of course. ;)
:) what level is your lighthouse?
I think this change make the travelling merchants a bit less usefull, but then again the lighthouse is quite big, and NH takes a lot of time ;)

Lissona

At the moment I am really happy with the changes to the AW - finally there is a reason for me to place such wonders like the EE as they produce by far more supplies than my workshops even on lvl 1. And I don't have to think about costs (like orcs) for upgrading them.

But on the other side I hope that the AWs don't become mandatory space-wise. Now I exaggerate - like 90% of supplies income has to be from three wonders and the amount of workshops has to be reduced to three - so we have enough space for the next guest race or any other new content...

DeletedUser283

:) what level is your lighthouse?
I think this change make the travelling merchants a bit less usefull, but then again the lighthouse is quite big, and NH takes a lot of time ;)

do not forget that the LH/bell spire only gives boosted goods, and travelling merchants produce unboosted goods ;)

Heymrdiedier

Love the new values for Wholesaler from my Blooming Trader today. :)
Ooh i dont have that yet on beta, screenshots please :)

Theres nothing about the blooming in the patchnotes yet (and i think they shouldn't be since chapter 5 should probably come before the others first)

So its not a bug if you get a tremendous high output at the moment. So no guilttrip when you are enjoying it :)

DeletedUser118

So was the last update for 1.27 or 1.28? The current version running on Beta is 1.28 not 1.27 anymore. o_O

37l7szyn.jpg

Elderflower

Ooh i dont have that yet on beta, screenshots please :)

Theres nothing about the blooming in the patchnotes yet (and i think they shouldn't be since chapter 5 should probably come before the others first)

So its not a bug if you get a tremendous high output at the moment. So no guilttrip when you are enjoying it :)
My Main Hall is at 23 and my Blooming Trader at level 4.
Yesterday I think I could only get 602 of tier one goods,532 of tier two and 539 of tier three
Blooming trader.jpg
Wholesaler 1.jpg Wholesaler 2.jpg Wholesaler 3.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser

@Marindor I'm missing the information for the AWs from chapter V: the Watchtower and Thrones of the High Men.
Release 1.28 only mentions the Dwarfs AWs

Lissona

@Ritsel
RTFPN :p "Until we announced that, they're still work in progress so you can experience changes that are strange now, because they're not done yet (and therefore not yet announced as well)."