• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Coming soon!

DeletedUser246

I just found it odd. Because they usually give a date when they announce something.

DeletedUser246

It sounds like an announcement for me.

Edit¹: Let's wait then. I am looking forward to it. It seems that the world of Elvenar will be more magical than it already is.

DeletedUser283

and .. when is "soon" ? ;)
this can only mean good things, that is, for those of us who have completed enough provinces in the mean time ....
the others will find a lock on the new research chapter and will be disappointed ....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser651

I'm thrilled to get at least a teaser! Thank you! So many top people are leaving the game. Maybe this will keep them around a little longer! Is there any way to know if new expansions are arriving with the wee little fellows? Everyone would love to start planning! :)

DeletedUser1075

Quoting Muf-Muf: "Who do you think could come through that portal? Let us know in the discussion thread!"

The silhouettes look like nymphs/wood sprites/fairies/bugs. It's Tinkerbell! She's going to sprinkle fairy dust so I can fly! Either that or the cast from the animated movies "Bugs Life" and "Antz". They will help us defeat the evil grasshoppers.

Seriously - it is nice to see something new coming soon, though I still have a ton more expansions left to go.

DeletedUser778

Hmm this new staff avatars
37.jpg
14.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg

and the little spoiler some month ago
rRg4jIeqAOGS.png

Maybe fairies....

DeletedUser1397

Glad to see some kind of teaser. Hope these guys land in our city within the next month!

DeletedUser538

...The silhouettes look like nymphs/wood sprites/fairies/bugs. It's Tinkerbell! She's going to sprinkle fairy dust so I can fly! Either that or the cast from the animated movies "Bugs Life" and "Antz". They will help us defeat the evil grasshoppers.

By the look of the hat... might be a speedy sushi service :p

DeletedUser651

I wonder if they will bring expansions and troop ugrades with them?

DeletedUser503

Fairies, wood nymphs, water sprites, whatever you call them, I will be happy to see
a new race here. I was not all that keen on the dwarven Main Hall and residence architecture, I miss
the graceful lines of the Elven buildings . By the looks of the building in the teaser,
we can look forward to some beautiful new designs.

DeletedUser778

I hope that some buildings get a little smaller through fairy magic :)
And I wonder what new "guest resources" will come with them... honey, pollen, flowers, seeds, magic fabric, sunbeams? :D

DeletedUser118

This "new portal" makes me feel a lil uneasy. Do we really need to build another one or can we still use the old we have? o_O

The magic dust we have would fit nicely but its already a tier 3 good... ^^

DeletedUser283

I am afraid the old portal was for dwarves only, and they are gone now
so we might well need a new portal to replace the old one (and get rid of the granite/copper stuff to start on the new resources :) )

DeletedUser503

Yes, I expect we will for sure need a Fairy Portal, it just follows the linear development
that Inno has already set up for our Dwarves guest race. That's ok, we can sell all
the dwarven buildings, no longer needed, and use that space for the new guest race.
I am looking forward to it, and hoping that 'soon' is really soon!:D

Deleted User - 1954

I will enjoy the wonderful graphics we already got a teaser for by the announcement, especially for the elven players like me it fits much better than the human-like stone buildings of the dwarves. I can wait for the upgrade, in the meantime I will free provinces and expand my city-territory.