• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 0.26 & New faces in your city!

DeletedUser118

Purrrhaps there will be some differences at a later point. The techtree for example is not completed yet.

DeletedUser

Well I was just checking as this game's main offering was the variety between the races till now ...

I do think Dwarves are done with this current research tree...No?? As far as the guest race "Dwarves" are concerned this research tree's complete to the best of my knowledge .. Maybe it will be a different race in the next development... Thats how i understood, it will be from now on in this game from that Inno TV episode... It will be different guest races in this game just like we have ages / eras in FOE for every update in the research tree ... Still it would have been much better if the guest races were different for both the races and a different research tree for both ... then the next update could have been interchanging the guest races between both the races ... For Example: this time dwarves for Elves and Orcs for Humans.... and next update Orcs for Elves, Dwarves for Humans...:D

DeletedUser118

Looking at the time of developement, you sure about that? I mean, you want your next update in 2020? :p

DeletedUser778

I only see granite and copper needed for researching dwarven stuff and building copper mines, not for upgrading "our" buildings to level 16, or anything else, so I wonder if we can sell the granite, copper and portal buildings when we have finished the dwarven research to get more space again?

DeletedUser240

I like the title "New faces in your city"
Now what about "New faces in your province" whahahahaha , still have more then 40 empty spaces

I like the new expansion, but what is missing is that you can't move buildings by switching them with others.
Because the dwarven portal has to be connected to your city hall many of us have to sell buildings to free space and move the city hall.

DeletedUser1278

Having a little strange Question or maybe a little text bug in culture
The wayfare,s tavern 6x4 24 squares gives only 1300 culture benefit
and the temple of holy fire 5x5 25 squares gives 2400 culture benefit
but the old temple of ages 5x4 20 squares gives 1200 culture benefit

There must be a mistake in the wayfare,s taveren because now who wants it
looking at the price the old is much cheaper and better if it goes to 2000///2300 maybe all will like it now its useless

sorry to say

thanx for the reply lordB

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have looked into the tech-tree. The bad news, there are no units!!!
You would think that with a new race! We would have more units to train. I don't want my lousy barbarians to be upgraded I want some dwarves to kick some orcs in the nuts. When I have researched the technologies I will be memorable because I always wanted dwarves and do not care for humans. So for all you people who are afraid, times change the world. You either upgrade or you don't.

DeletedUser651

I was so hoping the scouting TIMES would be shortened. Now that we are playing the game again, I sort of feel like fighting and expansions are at a dead standstill because of the long scouting times. Any chance they can get shorter by a bit?

DeletedUser629

I have looked into the tech-tree. The bad news, there are no units!!!
You would think that with a new race! We would have more units to train. I don't want my lousy barbarians to be upgraded I want some dwarves to kick some orcs in the nuts. When I have researched the technologies I will be memorable because I always wanted dwarves and do not care for humans. So for all you people who are afraid, times change the world. You either upgrade or you don't.

I can tell you the storm barbarians are pretty awesome, same goes for the blessed paladins.

DeletedUser778

I'm a little disappointed.
I calculated the space effectivity for the elven tier 1 good manufactories with the updated wiki values for lvl 1-19 manufactories with the new high end buildings (lvl 17 residences and Temples of the Holy Fire) and the most space effective lvls didn't changed much (lvl 13 for planks/marble and lvl 14 for steel), so no better manufactories yet. :(

PS:
Don't you dare to throw a main quest at me demanding upgrading a marble manufactory higher then 13!

DeletedUser

Storm? Blessed? You should have told me immediatly Goryn. We humans need to harnass the elements of Elvenar to conquer the world.
Developers: I think that you guys have finally done some work. Applaud yourself and thank you very much. Don't listen to Grumpy and his lackies, keep going.

DeletedUser1362

ABOUT technology tree
i do not like the current window of specyfic technology meaning tyhere is too much buttons "spend 1 point" "spend X points" and "pay with diamonds" + the new font on those buttons makes it harder to read - its too much squeezed in

DeletedUser613

I am back now that we finally have some more techs and expansions, hope it continues in this vein for the future

DeletedUser338

@caelian Hmm, I kinda like it. But maybe I have a bigger screen? I don't know how clumped it will look on a smaller one.

DeletedUser1362

27 inch screen here but still i do not like the looks of it
in version 0.24 the buttons itself was perfect.
But i like the Bold font on missing goods:)

as I see the new era a new question popped.

But b4 I start i must say 1 thing: This topic is about naming tech tree not about statistics.

Are Developpers without ideas for names? Why graphics and names for units cant change?
What i mean is:
Sword dancer, Sword dancer I, Sword dancer II, etc...

Developers, would it kill you to name units diffrently with diffrent graphical layout for units?
Sword dancer -> Swirling Sword -> Swordmaster, etc?

and to each name graphic would change acordingly to its name.
I think its way better then current system.

edit by Goryn. Merged your posts into 1. Try to avoid multiple posts by using the edit button instead, thnx :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser778

Looks like they try, at least the new steel upgrade has it's own new picture now. Before every manufactory upgrade had a silk manufactory as symbol.

Jixel

So can anyone report the stats for the upgraded Human & Elf units ? It's not updated in the wiki yet :)

Edit: And something I noticed - you can now buy Knowledge Points with your Boosted Goods ! I don't think it was mentioned in the release notes :)

DeletedUser629

So can anyone report the stats for the upgraded Human & Elf units ? It's not updated in the wiki yet :)

Edit: And something I noticed - you can now buy Knowledge Points with your Boosted Goods ! I don't think it was mentioned in the release notes :)
ThjCmKg.png
kR6sWhM.png

Here are the 2 human units, elves will follow shortly :)

Players did have the option to buy KP's with goods, but this wasn't intended for now. The option has been removed :)