• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [5273] green background after visiting players

• Thread starter DeletedUser1247
  • Start date

DeletedUser

...it's strange: for me today afternoon has been the first time. Yesterday I've not had problems about that...:eek:

DeletedUser

Hi,
I found this problem today but this work OK for me

Workaround works:
1. load game
2. world map
3. visit neighbor
4. GO BACK TO YOU CITY // EDIT: the button is called "return home" //
5. world map
6. visit neighbor
7. GO BACK TO YOU CITY

and so on, and so on....

I'm using Firefox last update

DeletedUser

I'll try to do the same and we'll see...:confused:
Yes, it seems to work but I hope don't be forced to use this system for the future...:confused:
Thank you very much, Numberlast ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1108

I have this problem since yesterday. One neighbor I can visit, but no one more. When I return home, next the world map ist green - too. I use Firefox.

DeletedUser

sonnentrol, if you've sufficient free time, do as Numberlast's suggested: it's a longer way, but it works for now ;)

DeletedUser

Meanwhile happend:

Trying to visit a neighbours city, I switch to the world map, click on a city..... loading bar appears, but then it gets stuck. Nothing can be done but refresh site.

DeletedUser538

Same problem here (browser: FireFox for Apple)

DeletedUser1126

Same issue.

Browser + version: Firefox 38.0.5
Flash Player version: no idea
Operating System: Mac OS 10.10.3
Screen resolution: 2560 x 1440

DeletedUser283

I just could access both cities that froze the game earlier today;
I only hope that I will be able to access them tomorrow as well ...

DeletedUser1108

sonnentrol, if you've sufficient free time, do as Numberlast's suggested: it's a longer way, but it works for now ;)
I have seen the post and tried it before, but it doesn't work. But this error is confirmed yet, let's wait.....;)

DeletedUser

Thank you for having fixed this bug, I can help my neighbors again :)

DeletedUser

Looks like that problem is solved but After I finish giving help to one neighbor some of my neighbors in the corners are vanishing along with the map for a few seconds (see image below) ...Not a big issue but its happening to me ... If I move around on the map for few times it shows up again ...

Elvenar map.jpg

Elvenar map 1.jpg

DeletedUser118

I have the same problem as ddevil. My world map also loads pretty slowly. I actually think the entire game runs much slowier than before. You cannot only see that while looking at the map but also when you try to pick up coins or goods after the production finished. Dragging the mouse around causes some lagging as well.

Of course its not a big deal but it still is annoying.

DeletedUser1250

I have the same problems as ddevil and katzenprinz. The map loads very slowly and partly. Not only that: the logging in is slower than before, picking up coins or goods gives some kind of delay and moving around in my city goes slow as well. This all started after the last update.

DeletedUser

Yes Anne65,
I believe that, at this point, a really strong maintenance work is necessary and no more avoidable! :(

DeletedUser

One more issue I find is that I cannot return to the world map after entering / finishing a battle ... I am only able to return back to my city ..the World map icon is greyed out .... So after I enter battle I have to return back to my city and then go back to the world map ...