• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [5273] green background after visiting players

• Thread starter DeletedUser1247
  • Start date

DeletedUser1250

I have a few problems.
The game loads slow.
The loading of the world map doesn't work properly, often I only see a part of it.
I can only visit one neighbour for help, then I need to return home, else I get the green background and need to reload the game, which goes very slow. Visiting a neighbour also goes slow, there seems to be a delay.
I am using google chrome, windows 8.1

DeletedUser

same prob.
Fighting is possible, even to get back to the province I fought against.
Completing provinces- ok no probs.
But if I visit another player and after this go back to world map - it is only green (the map).
Later - Cannot visit another province or player, but returning to my own city works.
Refreshing is temporarly solution.

Browser : Modzi Firefox (latest version)
Flash : latest ver
win 7
screen res is 1920 x 1080
brow win res is 1903 x 943

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1252

I have the same problem too. Google Crome or Firefox is the same thing.Refreshing the page is a temporary solution

DeletedUser

I would like to mention a workaround that I found to be working alright for me ... As long as you click back to your City (Home) after each visit to a neighbor everything will work fine ... Only going directly to other cities from the world map seemed to be causing the issue of (green) blank cities, atleast for me ... I also found after visiting about 10 or so cities this way when accidentally i clicked on from the world map it was working back normal ... I was able to see the neighbor's cities again ...tried on a few cities and things were looking pretty normal to me after that ...and just checked its still seems to be working for me correctly ...

EDIT: By the way I also cleared my cache / cookies just before trying this work around so maybe that might also be the reason it might be working alright continuously for me ...

Hope this info helps...

DeletedUser224

the same here
Browser + version: Waterfox 38.0
Flash Player version: 17.0.0
Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium
Screen resolution: 1366 x 768
sorry neighbours, after I try again...

DeletedUser607

one thing that helped for me:

I had the backgrounds in other cities in black:

I logged out. not just by hitting F5 but with the logout button which is accessible through the gear-button in the lower right corner.

then I logged back in, and from there on I got the neighbor-cities in a correct way.

my guess: logging out clears a cache somewhere.

DeletedUser607

okay, I get what they mean with green background. they can see at least the grass.

for me (I don't have a screenshot) even the grass did not load, it was solid black. just the buttons and bars were accessible.

DeletedUser950

Have the same problems - neighbours help to one city works. After returning at the world map it don't shows the world map but my city with green background.
If I reload my town is showed with coins plinking over a whispering tree and an armory. It is like that since the last work-arround. Worldmap is loading very slow - same with the neighbour-towns. Is hard to play, you need a lot of time and patience.

DeletedUser

Same issue. After visiting SECOND neighbor there is green screen and no possibility to go to map. FF on Win 7. Workaround with return to home and back to neighbor working.
Also coins plunking over a cultural buildings . It is like that since the last work-around. Worldmap loading is very slow - same with the neighbor-towns. Very unpleasant to play - you need a lot of time and patience. :(

Elderflower

I'm using Firefox. I am having the same problem. After visiting the first neighbouring city if I try to visit another I get an empty city area. Returning to my home city does not work for me either. I have to exit and log in again if I want to visit another city.

DeletedUser819

Hello ...
I were 3 day`s ill
not here in the Game and I think the probleme is only me
thank You so about Your words here for this bad Probleme
if I make Neighbor HELP I must relogg
Neighbor Help and relogg .... wery badly !!!
I hope it will sloly better ...
sorry my english is not so good :(

I need Fierfox the last Version and had til to day ... no Problems, never !!!

DeletedUser283

Hello
I am using Waterfox 38.0 on windows 7 home premium 64, with flash player 18.0.0.160
I could visit 38 cities out of 40 and provide help there today;
only 2 cities in my neighborhood remain inaccessible : the loading bar appears but does not move, and I cannot do anything but reload the game that just freezes;
a ticket is open at the support about this;

DeletedUser

Yes, don't worry: moderators have already been informed about that and developers are working for solving this issue as soon as possbile ;)

DeletedUser

Ialso have the same problem...So I dont bother with neighborly help...Please do somethong about it...Been like that for 2 days now.