• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion [Discussion] Release Notes version 0.16

DeletedUser

At least they will be active ! And if not, they will be replaced again !

DeletedUser118

Seeing how the game "developes" I highly doubt we will even see 1/3rd of the places being refilled with players again anytime in the near future.

Which reminds me, is there a new update comming on tuesday? Been two weeks again till the last came and as far as I know, Innogames has given all its games a two weeks update rythm.

DeletedUser326

Seeing how the game "developes" I highly doubt we will even see 1/3rd of the places being refilled with players again anytime in the near future.
The next Thing is - this is a Beta Server. From what i know once a game "launches" not even 10% of new Players start on beta Server to test things out - thats a case for the "Old Rabbits" (as we german say) to test new things.

This Server won't be populated again. Only Thing Inno can do is move all active Players closer together and place new ones around us. They will still Profit from that. But they can't move us because every place on the map would have other provinces and this would Change your gained relics.

From that Point the FoE Neighbourhood System is much much better with the same map fore everyone excluding boost provinces.

DeletedUser481

Sorellie it is crazy ooops !!! :eek:, because when I saw ranking at last time there were more as 35tousent people :(
... and I dont understand one thing ... it is a Beta server ... why we cannot to have things ( in game ) which are crazy, with half functions and in real game server will not be?

btw. sory ... ehm :oops: ... I like these free slots on the map. Its more realistic world map - somewhere is full and somewhere desert :rolleyes:

DeletedUser205

@Hotofson I saw that more than 35thousands people too, and I see some players in my worldmap who definitly had quit (for example cityname: "Gameover") but are not cicked out yet ...

And yes, I'm a meadow-lover too, but more I would love a working neighborhoodmechanic.

DeletedUser

Which reminds me, is there a new update comming on tuesday? Been two weeks again till the last came and as far as I know, Innogames has given all its games a two weeks update rythm.

Then we can expect an update this tuesday, as usual :)

DeletedUser118

The next Thing is - this is a Beta Server. From what i know once a game "launches" not even 10% of new Players start on beta Server to test things out - thats a case for the "Old Rabbits" (as we german say) to test new things.

This Server won't be populated again. Only Thing Inno can do is move all active Players closer together and place new ones around us. They will still Profit from that. But they can't move us because every place on the map would have other provinces and this would Change your gained relics.

From that Point the FoE Neighbourhood System is much much better with the same map fore everyone excluding boost provinces.

Well look at it this was. If people see how empty it already is on the Beta world. Why should they even bother starting on the real worlds? To me a not really crowded Beta world also means this game ain't as interesting as it seems. But that's just me.

Placing the remaining players closer together won't really work. They would loose their areas which they discovered through alot of fighting or negotiating. I doubt anybody would want that.

A much more interesting idea is the one about the grey ghost houses which can be found in the ideas section. Even though that won't solve the neighborhood problem either.

DeletedUser205

IMHO Everything that is connected ONLY to neighborhood must be opened in some way.
Trader!
And in some way for the balancing the possibilities to get coins and supplies via neighborvisits and -helping.
Culture!!!

The neighborthing can't be corrected by cosmetics and not by just cick inactives out and some new players in.
But that doesn't matter that much, if for Trader and Culturebonus the mechanic would be overthought
and perhaps some really good sidequests in compensation to missing neighborcoins/supplies

DeletedUser481

Is one BIG really BIG and GREAT problem ... some really good players are guilty! because they were so good now MSUST finished. .Great Over. The End. My good neighbours in rankin ... Let see how others has good feel from a game!!! wow...:eek:

DeletedUser205

wait a minute @Hotofson, I just destroy my city sort of, to see, if I can get another some scoringpoints to stay on first page in ranking *looool*
you must not be to good, its just that the researchtree didn't last longer than 4 month and nothing to do now

DeletedUser481

its not about research ... I had plan and that plan I realized happy and with smile ... I like my city it is crazy fine aquarium for evening as secondary thing ( eatin, watch TV, read book ... etc etc ) I like this game ... but now ( yeat one day ) it will not game ... only this aquarium ... because I cannot to do nothin ... no fight ... no buildings ... no expansions ... only aquarium...

This game is very young ... so young ... and dies :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser967

wait a minute @Hotofson, I just destroy my city sort of, to see, if I can get another some scoringpoints to stay on first page in ranking *looool*
you must not be to good, its just that the researchtree didn't last longer than 4 month and nothing to do now
I have only 1 color in tree to finish all research but I have nothing to do here NOW, only produce produce and produce....

DeletedUser205

try to destroy a corner *loool* like I do now,
my city isn't nice anymore, but whom cares?
I don't identify with my city any more because the game is disappointing since weeks.
That's a good start to destroy what you have got and squeeze some more scoringpoints in places although that looks ugly

DeletedUser

do you really believe that - how much and when ever they will arrive - those new players will behave on average in other way as those they are meant to replace?
...I'm not so sure about that...:(

DeletedUser

60 Neighbours left 20 empty spots... it is getting interesting that is over 260K in coins missing a day.... Time for cake! and lots of it