• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion [Discussion] Release Notes version 0.16

DeletedUser252

I think I already have some new neightbours, I'm not sure though, didn't pay much attention after a while

DeletedUser283

3 of my discovered neighbours have been replaced with brand new human cities :)
2 more to come .... ;)

DeletedUser118

I've lost 4 more over night. So the total number of missing neighbors went up to 26.

DeletedUser338

I just counted to see how many neighbors I'm missing. It's 42. I almost lost half my neighbors. I don't see any new neighbors either.
(I still have 44 or 45 neighbors around (I might have counted one twice, not sure, too lazy to count again))

DeletedUser326

I hope there is no pattern to fill the empty Slots like the pattern which is used once a new Server opens.

Because i highly doubt, when the use the same spiral Setting, that late joined Players ever get new neighbours.
By the time the would reached to fill up with new Players the next inactive wiping wave would clean the Center and These are the first new spots.

I had a bit over 70 neighbours before the update - only 15 are left and 6 of them are inactive too. Looks like a nice future ...

DeletedUser

I have over 15 gaps, which will reduce the daily income (of motivating neighbours) with 10.800 * 15 = 162.000 per day....
I am wondering: can I claim this anywhere since no new neighbours are in town??

DeletedUser867

Ahhh, but you've been "losing" a lot supplies every day, since forever. You have NOT been getting supplies from your recent visitors.
How long do you think it will take you to recover if most of the new cities generate BOTH coins and supplies?

DeletedUser264

Katwijk, I got 3 neighbours in place of lost of 50+ in 3 days. 1 is inactive, 2 are not really active. New cities do not generate supplies for us. :(

DeletedUser

Katwijk, I got 3 neighbours in place of lost of 50+ in 3 days. 1 is inactive, 2 are not really active. New cities do not generate supplies for us. :(

Neither did your old dead neighbours.

DeletedUser264

Neither did your old dead neighbours.
Of course, but I used to get plenty and plenty of coins from those dead neighbours, now I can only jump over huge empty spaces while giving neighbourly help. And majority of 3 new players is not active. :D

DeletedUser283

lost 29 neighbours;
got 3 new ones
congrats, Inno, you are living up to your reputation : "unable to setup neighbourhoods properly"
first FoE, and now Elvenar ...

DeletedUser

I'm sad to read that...but it's not completely false what Philplessis has written...:(

DeletedUser205

in the rankinglist are from the remaining 27961 players 2727 players with score 0 now,
that are another 10% of the whole players and it doesn't count all them who do have scoringpoints but don't play anymore (since little less than 1 month) or only visit their towns from time to time.

around me in my worldmap is mostly meadow now, I started playing january 28th and most of my nearby neighbors are gone.
those some new starters 5 rings away and more will need weeks to discover me.
since days there are only 2 fellows visiting me and my trader shrinked to 7 pages as in worst times

to cick the inactive players out of the worldmap makes things clear, but is not the solution to get neighborhood running as it should (in case of that there was an idea how it should work in fact)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser613

Concerning neighbours, I first lost 16, then it rose to 18, and now I have 30 blank spaces with only 2 new neighbours added

DeletedUser

lost 29 neighbours;
got 3 new ones
congrats, Inno, you are living up to your reputation : "unable to setup neighbourhoods properly"
first FoE, and now Elvenar ...
It will build up gradually !
You really believe that we will have 10,000 new players in two days !?

DeletedUser205

do you really believe that - how much and when ever they will arrive - those new players will behave on average in other way as those they are meant to replace?