• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

How many neighbour help do u get from amount of your neighbour

DeletedUser140

I have between 5 and 6 helping neighbors. And yes, there are between 40% and 50% Players inactive. There are a few who have finished the game on the first day.
What is there intended?

DeletedUser778

Why do I call this bad: You had a big disadvantage from it, not just for not being chosen to be placed in an advanced neighborhood, but suffering much from even worse chances concerning neighborhood issues, and these are persistent. It's not only, that you got your neighbors a week later, they will (if ever) start trading tier 1 goods a week later, tier 2 goods a week later.....

I'm researching my silk boost right now and i have just one neighbour offering tier 2 scrolls in my scouted area, another one in the 50% fee range is offering silk too, so even the south side that was there before me looks not so good.
Tier 1 goods are okay: lots of planks, some marble + me flooding the market with it. :p
Only steel is barely there and when i look at the cities of the players with steel boosted i see like 4 level 5 marble/planks/steel factories... i guess some people don't like trading :/

DeletedUser331

8 re-helps are a very good Ratio for the Moment.
I have 45 neighbours discovered and the same 4-5 help me since my second week here.

DeletedUser326

EDIT: By the way shouldn't it be the other way around as far as this game's concerned ?? ....how many of them have discovered us ??... I guess it doesn't really matter how many we have discovered ...
Yes it should be this way. But seeing min 40 of my 56 discovered neighbours inactive ist quite unlikely that i'm discovered by many active Players.
But then it is only a small Chance to get help even when they have discovered you. And an even more smaller Chance the visitor will do what you want.

Last 3 days i get more and more Main Hall helps and 2 of my polishing visitors always polysh my holy Codexes. Time to demolish them i think.

DeletedUser819

I have 24 neighbors and help daily ...
3-5 neighbors help me every day
7 neighbors are not much more play rarely or not at all

DeletedUser236

I've discovered around 52 neighbors now.. I play this game for almost 2 months now..
I get daily help from 2-3 neighbors and sometimes this number goes up to 6..
Have to be honest though.. I don't help all neighbors every day because I'm away from home for a long time of period and have unstable internet in this new country :( But I try to help all of them whenever internet let me :D

Last edited by a moderator: