• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

How many neighbour help do u get from amount of your neighbour

DeletedUser724

How many neighbour help do u get from amount of your neighbour
I get 28 neighbours that i discovered
i help 28 neighbour (all of them ) in order to get coins (and /or supplies )
but i only receive 8 neighbour help

When i help them
i find, most of them, with un-change city or mini-size city
The only reason i can figure
They are not happy with this game and leave
I ask one of the player that i know
he say this game is too boring..no chating, no guild...etc, so he leave

I have no idea "how developer design the game" by getting more depend on "neighbour help"
what do u expect a Dead neighbour can sudden alive and give u a neighbour help

The game is not attactive because some game elements are missing
e.g. free diamond in beta world, chats, guild.....
those missing elements
like "no free diamond" drive tester off, game developer lost player to test the games
"no chat"... player feel loneness

Game developer should play more focus on
how to attractive more tester to come to abord to test and
make the game more vidid /alive with global chat

ThaMartin

I already suggested an "aid" button on the World map a few weeks ago for I think it would help increase activity amongst neighbours. Especially when you've discovered a lot of players, it becomes tedious to visit everybody every day. You could easily solve that with such a button: When you click on another player's town, get a popup to choose "Aid" or "Visit". I think that would make a very big difference.

Furthermore, you of course have to keep in mind that not everyone that you have discoveren, has discovered you so especially when you're a fanatic player, there will be a lot of other players who are unable to aid you back.

And yes, a lot of inactive players of course won't aid back as well, but since inactive accounts will be replaced by new ones, I think it's a matter of time before all your direct neighbours will be active players :)

DeletedUser326

I get 28 neighbours that i discovered
i help 28 neighbour (all of them ) in order to get coins (and /or supplies )
but i only receive 8 neighbour help
Hey be lucky.

8 re-helps are a very good Ratio for the Moment.
I have 45 neighbours discovered and the same 4-5 help me since my second week here.

DeletedUser594

Fully agree! No free diamonds and increasing the use of them is not
A player catcher,LOL... May be the learner devs of this beta should have a very long look at the
FOE BETA!!!!!! And than there is that 64% log on thingy ( mentioned this before me thinks)..o_O
Back to FOE! Nice Game!!:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

As chimere79 already said, 8 out of 28 is indeed quite a good ratio. Mine is about 8 out of ~60. In a free-to-play game there will always be a considerable number of dormant of even dead accounts, be it as fully developed and good as it may. A sizable portion of neighbours being inactive is normality. And in addition there are those who are simply too lazy to provide help.

DeletedUser

46 discovered, 9 help regularly

Remeber also , not all you have discovered have you discovered yet.

Edit: i do all my neighbours daily (culture unless asked in thier town name for other)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118

48 neighbors discovered and so far only 6 help regulary. Could be better I'd say. :(

DeletedUser326

50 discovered 5 help - but only 9 of those 50 are active - or better said advanced - don't know whos really active of These 9 except the 5 who help regulary

DeletedUser

60 discovered and 4 or 5 a day help. One day I got nine! I was shocked.

DeletedUser

I have had one help!!! Like three days ago.....14 discovered...hmm seems to actually be about norm

DeletedUser

Dont know how many discovered ... must be around 30+ or maybe 40+ ...Cant be bothered to count them manually .... But i get help from 4 regularly ... unfortunately during my non-playing hours and doesnt reach my playing hours... and so its of no use to me actually ....

EDIT: By the way shouldn't it be the other way around as far as this game's concerned ?? ....how many of them have discovered us ??... I guess it doesn't really matter how many we have discovered ...

DeletedUser

By the way shouldn't it be the other way around as far as this game's concerned ?? ....how many of them have discovered us ??... I guess it doesn't really matter how many we have discovered ...
Right you are. Unfortunately we have no way of knowing who has and who has not discovered us. But how many players you have discovered does say something about how long you have been playing thus it is a good estimate of how many players have discovered you. A VERY good estimate if you are an average player.

DeletedUser778

discovered: 39
help recieving: 7 different player, 5 of them nearly daily, the other 2 helped me once.

But i play a little over 2 weeks and the first week or so i had no neigbours up north, so there is hope :)
One Neighbour impressed me: A row over mine, so started some days later and i was recieving help and had not discovered him/her myself yet,
so i had to fight my way to him/her.

DeletedUser

But i play a little over 2 weeks and the first week or so i had no neigbours up north, so there is hope :)

Thank you for reporting this, I never read about this so clearly, I just had to speculate...
What has happened that time was bad city movement. Some players with inactivity of 30 days or more were removed and replaced by other players, obviously new players, that weren't placed above your city and elsewhere at the edge of the map.

Why do I call this bad: You had a big disadvantage from it, not just for not being chosen to be placed in an advanced neighborhood, but suffering much from even worse chances concerning neighborhood issues, and these are persistent. It's not only, that you got your neighbors a week later, they will (if ever) start trading tier 1 goods a week later, tier 2 goods a week later.....

DeletedUser205

in my worldmap no inactive neighbor was changed since I started the game on january 28th

DeletedUser

In my neighborhood 2 players were exchanged, both new players are inactive now...

Edit: ...and a lot of players, that must have been inactive after first hours of playing, are still there...

DeletedUser252

None of my neighbours are switched and there are a couple of them on the same row and above me who placed 1 house and 1 workshop and where never seen again, since early febr.
And another handfull had a couple of houses before leaving the building...
My doughter had her key just last week and saw a row coming every day under her. She's lucky; no abanded villages there (yet)