• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed wrong population count

DeletedUser

General Description (Overview):
upgraded two houses as an elf from level 3 to 4 and when they were completed, 3 times the extra population(28) was added to the total working population and available population. A refresh solved this problem.

What I expected to happen:
right number of working population number

What actually happened:
an extra addition of working population

How often has this happened:
twice that i know

Reproduction Steps:

1. build 2 houses

2. when finished, an extra time the extra population was eddited

3. fixed with a refresh

Player Name: elektronno

World: beta

Operating System: windows

Browser and Version: chrome up to date

Flash Version: up to date

DeletedUser628

Your issue may or may not be different, we have not been able to recreate your version of the bug. The update from today included fixes for two "population display issues", please let us know if you're still experiencing this issue after today or not.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser628

Thank for the follow up, elektronno. Apologies for any inconvenience, we'll keep working on this.

DeletedUser317

http://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/wrong-population.1503/#post-8032

hmmm, as explaided in the tread linked, i go to sleep and when i log today i was with minus population, so my real bug is that the game do not count the trader population, even for several days, maybe as yesterday where a maintenance of the server, is a problem of update of some kind in the population. I do not know, i completely clueless xD.
So in resumen my game is working properly now, the problem was before of maintenance as i not log off in all day yesterday so when i log off yerterday and lon in today the game update with "fresh" information about population, which cause to properly count the population of the trader, and make my pop minus.

DeletedUser

after the last update i tried it three times, could not reproduce the bug any more

DeletedUser628

Thank you for the follow up, elektronno! It appears that this was indeed related to the other issue we previously linked to, the incorrect population displayed after canceling upgrades.

Should it reappear for anyone, please let us know.