• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Wrong numbers in army buldings?

MalpA

Game version: __ v1.19.1-(e0cf77e) (2016-11-23 9:46)
Game world: __beta
Browser + version: __firefox 49.0.2
Flash Player version: __22.0.0.209
Operating System: __Win 7
Screen resolution: __
Account name: __MalpA
Humans or Elves: __Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5

Current situation:
I don't know it is bug but im reporting. In each of military buldings in information about unit game showing the power(attack hp etc) of whole squad at the numbers are extreamly high to compare with other units. In my opinion it should showing stats of single unit not over 1000.

Expected situation:

To compare units it wold be easier if game will showing the stats of single unit.

DeletedUser1771

We had report about high numbers and you can read it here. Anyway thank you for your report :)

MalpA

Hmm im not writing about in/out fight stats(like in post u give a link), when system calculeting whole squad damage. Im talking about one single unit which is traing in barack/military buldings at the time. There shouldnt be showing stats of whole squad cause we didnt trainging whole squad at once. We should get an information about one single unit, it will be helpfull

DeletedUser1771

I agree that it would be helpful, but this is how new battle system works now.

MalpA

@Tajanstvena
Battle system is about figing battles, but recruting army is different story imo. Going with this path, why f.e residence not showing benefits of last lvl, if we someday will reach it, its like recruting 300 units and we getting information about 1200... pretty nonsense