• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Wrong Display Unit Information in Tournament

• Thread starter DeletedUser1953
  • Start date

DeletedUser1953

Game version: v1.92-beta.13-(9e1f7f2) (2019-11-04 20:31)
HTML5 Yes/No: Yes
Game world: Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version:
Flash Player version:
Operating System: Windows 10 x64 PRO
Screen resolution: FHD
Account name:
C'estbienmoi
Humans or Elves:Elves

Reproducibility: ?5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: None (if applicable)

Current situation:
View attachment 6551
It shows 92920 HP for the unit, and more than 26K for damage.
The information screen show information for Province 20 (100% squad size) even if you are in province 1.

Expected situation:
View attachment 6552
The screen in battle with the same units, and it seems that this the good information (8501 is the total HP of 11 unit)

Reproduction Steps:
1. Open Tournament
2. Select a province (not the 20th ^^)
3. Choose a battle
4. Click Fight
5. Click on the i on the unit icon

Screenshots of the bug:

(add as many screenshots as you need)

Dony

King of Bugs
not a bug, info of unit is calculated from your researched squad size, only mouseover tooltip shows correct information, it was reported long time again and said it is working as intended
i dont like it aswell, its confusing

Last edited:

DeletedUser2690

@cestbienmoi I cannot see your attachments. It says I am not authorized. Would you please use the "Attach Files" button to the left beneath the message file? Thank you.

DeletedUser1953

I have not keeped the print screen, but as dony said, it displays information for player squad size (100%), not the squad size of the encounter (5%*province), sorry if it was already reported but i do not see it.

DeletedUser2690

@cestbienmoi I will look again. For future reference, when you do a print screen, you have to crop it and resize it to get it to load here. There should be a snipping tool with Windows. If not, look in the app store. It used to be free and, hopefully, still is. That is the actual name, "Snipping Tool". It allows you to make a picture of any part of your screen. The only thing is, if you're having to point to the item to see what you're reporting, you still have to do a print screen and resize. With Windows 10, you can do that by double-clicking the print screen image. That will take you into an editing tool.

DeletedUser2690

I understand now what you are saying. I am waiting for a response on whether or not this is a bug.

DeletedUser1953

I used the Windows 10 snipping Tool (Windows+SHIFT+S) and i pasted the images in the post.
Even me i have no permission to see the image ^^
But i use an wrong account, then i copy/paste the message to this account, i think this creates the problem.

DeletedUser2690

I was able to reproduce the situation. It is the way intended and is not a bug.