• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Workshop's Production Amounts

DeletedUser978

Unless I'm mistaken, there has been some changes recently to the amount of supplies given by workshops? It looks like they've been lowered down to ridiculous levels. For example, one residence at level 19 gives me just over 46,000 coins every 14 hours. Since population is required for everything to upgrade, I have tons of those. But... One workshop at level 19 gives me less then 9,000 supplies every 9 hours. I have ten of those, and it takes forever to do anything due to supply shortages. I've never had any problems with supplies, until recently. Now I can't do anything, except wait a long time to get adequate supplies to do anything.

Outcome of this change... I used to spend much more time playing this game, either by fighting in provinces or in tournaments. Now I can't, due to supply shortages. It's either me fighting and rebuilding units, or me advancing in tech. Right now I'm simply collecting, and waiting for more supplies so I can advance my tech. If some idiot in DEV's department thought that this change will make me spend money on supplies, think again. I'll simply play less here, and spend my time elsewhere.

DeletedUser978

Yes. I keep my culture at 160% or higher. This morning's coin collection was at over 1.5 million. Entire 9-hour supply production was at just over 81 thousand (that's from 10 workshops, nine of which are maxed out at fairy level). If bunch of that goes towards troop training, and another bunch goes to goods production, tech is left with next to nothing. On the other hand, if it goes towards saving up for tech, goods and troops can't be produced. Means that I basically log in to collect, and then wait a bunch to collect some more.

Marindor

Supplies are always more scarce than coins. No recent changes have been made in this area and we can't find any bugs either.