• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

WONKY WALTER’S QUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1163

We have another event looming over the horizon. Before you get excited, be aware it will be just as difficult to complete, maybe more so, than the previous Summer Solstice Event. I have been trying to complete the quests in the Beta World but because of the new Battle System, it is proving quite difficult.

The 1st quest was to make 30 Beverages. If you have 10 Workshops, this can be completed in 15 minutes (beverages take 5 minutes each).

The 2nd quest is to find 17 Relics. I was able to gather a few relics from defeating Archers and Cannoneers. Unfortunately, I have lost all my troops because (thanks to the new Battle System) most of the other provinces are inhabited by creatures that are just too powerful. There are 10 more quests even more difficult than the first two.

By the way, if you’re a Human and find yourself fighting Archers and Cannoneers, bring along some Cerberus and Priests. With this new Battle System, your Cerberus needs to immediately take out the Cannoneers because one hit from a Cannoneer will instantly kill them. But in turn, one bite from a Cerberus will instantly kill a Cannoneer. A Cerberus is still fast in battle. They can sneak up on ranged creatures and make their bones rattle. Sorry elves, only humans can train them, but elves do have those awesome Treants.

Please rulers of Elvenar, design the events to be enjoyable like they used to be in Forge of Empires. I say used to be because a lot of players are also complaining about the Fall Event. Elvenar has so much potential. It would be a shame to have to close down our kingdoms because the game is becoming just too stressful to play.

As my fellow elves would say, everyone have a treemendous day.

DeletedUser1163

Sorry my fellow elves and humans. I meant to say the 5th quest is to Gain 17 Relics. I still have 7 more quests to complete but I'm stuck and this wacky quest, uh I mean Wonky quest, is almost over anyway. Thank goodness.

DeletedUser

You can always negotiate ! I did the event within 4 days. :) I'm only disappointed in the reward which is truly ugly. :(

DeletedUser651

I won the thing, but now that I've seen it, I won't be placing it in my city. It is very out of place.

Marindor

Hi guys,

To keep all feedback structured and to make sure we don't miss anything when forwarding your feedback to our development team, please give your feedback on this questline in this thread, which was especially created for that. I'll close this one now, to avoid any mis/crosscommunication :)

Status
Not open for further replies.