• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

[WM] Pop-up of relics already done

Are you in favor of this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser240

Summary
Remove the "8/8 Relics" number for completed provinces from the World Map.

Description
I find it very anoying that when you hoover the mouse all the pop-ups with the relics already done are shown. In my opionion it is completely unnecessary to show that 8/8 relics are done.

Motivation
On the map it is already not easy to see everything very quickly so this will improve that little bit.

Possible downsides
None.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The map is already not easy to see everything very quick.

That is so true. Maybe those already conquered territories could have some kind of symbol/color to show that they have been already conquered.

DeletedUser595

Some way to use or trade the relics that i personally can't ever use! :)

DeletedUser43

Some way to use or trade the relics that i personally can't ever use! :)
This thread is about the pop-up of collected relics of already conquered provinces in the World Map. Ideas of how to use the relics that aren't from your boosted goods, are shattered around this forum. You can find the thread that's most concerned with the use of relics here (click). Please help us with ideas of how to use the relics of unboosted goods in that thread. :)

DeletedUser1817

I agree that the "8/8 relics" detailed label is a bit useless. The resource logo though can be useful when you do not yet, or do not want to, know which province landscape is corresponding to a specific resource. For this reason, I would not like the popup to go completely...

Marindor

This poll unfortunately did not meet the minimum requirement of 20 voters. Therefore we will now archive this thread. :)