• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Wipe after Closed Beta?

DeletedUser

Hello. I've been poking around the FAQ and a lot of pages, and maybe I'm just being blind, but I can't seem to find anything that says if we're being character wiped after Closed Beta or not.

I don't care which way they choose to do it, I just want to find out one way or the other.

I know what usually happens, but each game is different and so I'd like to have an official answer or link to an official answer from GMs / Admin.

DeletedUser326

For the fact that you are able to pump Money in here there will be no wipe.

Server wipes are only really legit when you can't lose anything except your invested time.

DeletedUser

@methusu - Ah yes I was being blind after all. Thanks.

It does seem that the current server is staying, but staying as Beta1, possibly anyway, that part wasn't completely clear.

@chimere79 - Well I've seen a lot of games actually open up Cash Shops in Closed Beta, and then wipe and give back all the IAP currency you bought (plus a bonus usually) to use in the official server later. So it doesn't always mean they're not wiping because they're charging it all depends on the game :D

The link given through the other reply shows that a Mod replied and said the server wasn't being wiped though and that's what I was looking for. I normally am good at finding the info myself but must have been having a blonde moment.

Anyway thanks for the replies.