• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Will Inactive neighborhood be replaced?

DeletedUser

Yes, I well understand what you are meaning, Wolphy: for top players it's a drama what it's happening here :(
Well...then let's stay strong! ;)

DeletedUser264

Allis, top players = company customers, who pay for the the rest of players? Yes, it is a drama, because they are leaving. And yes for the rest, because when they are gone, we are gone along with the game. :D I have paid a bit to play comfortable but there are some people who have paid a lot to be in top and normally they are suposed to make a game cool.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's my personal choice and I've total respect for different ones, but I'll never buy for playing games :)

DeletedUser283

facts and figures :
out of the many neighbours I have lost, only 5 or 6 have been replaced ...
out of which only one is showing activity, and this guy has bonuses for steel and elixir, which could end up making him the king of the market, ...
if he keeps on playing, of course :)

DeletedUser967

It is personal choose if you want pay for new optinos, sometimes I pay too but here first pages of rank are the best donators, and if they leave this game....I'm afraid...It is in IG business to make this gme better if they want money and players, actually this business looks scary.

DeletedUser326

The top Ranks are not the top Donators. Culture buildings don't count into ranking points as i found out. So the fewer you have the more points you get from building production sites.

I'm at the point where i have to produce and trade for days to finish another province because the need 10thousands of goods.

DeletedUser967

Yes of course, where I look in top ranks I can see many of premium buildings - doesnt matter they don't give points. Only donators can exist in top.

DeletedUser

I just had 5 new neighbors in two day ... only one helped me until today :confused:

DeletedUser

...it's better having no much hopeness about neighbours replacement...:(

DeletedUser

I hope some get replaced soon, tech tree will be done today, trades are missing vital resources, but I can still grow

DeletedUser

I've found some new neighbours today, but visiting their cities, I've seen they're not active players...:confused:

DeletedUser

If there´s no better solution. I´ll quit game. Place mates together or reduce trader fee.
in beta. Look if it works.
Sometimes I have an idea of they (Dev etc.) don´t know basicline...comfort.....what the aim is?
What are U fighting for?