• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Who has discovered me

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Whom you've 'discovered' in your neighborhood you can see on your map, you also can see more or less the development status of still 'undiscovered' neighbors ... but it also would be nice and of certain interest to have a feature pointing out the 'who has discovered me'.

Maybe this would make trading and 'helping each other' a little bit easier.

Best regards,
Extranjero

DeletedUser

That would be great indeed. Not that i won't help neighbours who haven't discovered me yet, but it would give a good insight in the progress of your neighbours. Especially when it comes to trading. It could be interesting to scout your way to a neighbour of whom you know would buy your boosted goods, so you don't have to pay the 50% trading fee.

DeletedUser

Agreed. Getting to discover an active player may be even more helpful that collecting specific relics, in certain situations.

DeletedUser126

Trying to get to you juamante but you are at really hard to get spot lol :D

200k+ for explore in that direction, but the hardest part are the mobs/negotiations that are crazy high :p You are just 1 area away from me :p

DeletedUser

lol I still have really low costs/time for scouting. I guess 1 mere area at your level must be a pretty big deal.

I call them 'circles', buy the way =]

DeletedUser126

Yeah and the one after than is like 300k but i didnt do those yet as they req next tier of resources :/

DeletedUser252

Me too :rolleyes:. BTW I don't have discovert any of you jet

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I too would like to know which players have discovered me. :)

FIRST bugs are fixed, and then in the year 2027 implementing of things you need/wish will start ... that's what you always ask for, isn't it? :)

Best regards,
Extranjero

DeletedUser

Whats your problem, Extranjero? Why are you always and everywhere talking about features taking years to be implemented? Actually everyone knows why you are playing the game and that you don not like the game. Write your review and stop bugging us here:mad:

DeletedUser58

FIRST bugs are fixed, and then in the year 2027 implementing of things you need/wish will start ... that's what you always ask for, isn't it? :)

Best regards,
Extranjero
I'm not asking for anything immediate, unlike you. I'm simply hoping that at some point something of the like will be implemented. If you can't respond with respect toward others then it might be best not to respond at all --- adding a "best regards" doesn't make your post any less disrespectful.

But I'm not here to ruin my day because of a third party or break forum rules, so I'll just add you on ignore. Enjoy your gameplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.