• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Whiskers of the Past

TimeMachine

as those little b*****s stole an Armory from me in one city, and a Fire Phoenix in another!!
I can hardly believe this. How did they just manage that? You must be kidding, don't you?

I was and am still wishing for a fully evolved Fire Phoenix in all of my cities, never ever had one.
Maybe I should ask those goblin cat toys for sharing their experience with me? :)

Meanwhile I succeeded to upgrade my Purring Sanctum to Stage 7

1716328670720.png

This cat got a really nice "basket" The Pyramid even has a golden pyramidion and I like the "Paw-Symbol" on it.
I could still locate about three suspicious Goblin-figures lurking around.
Are those the guys who were stealing from you? @Lelanya

Last edited:

TimeMachine

Still in Silver League! :)

1716730382559.png

All Quests done and all event currency spent. 8 days to go I am curious where I am going to end up.

Enevhar Aldarion

Still in Silver League! :)

View attachment 12010
All Quests done and all event currency spent. 8 days to go I am curious where I am going to end up.

Been at the lock for a while and have spent all my currency up through the free 35 we got today and I am at 222, or 40 ahead of you. Have you been having bad luck at finding the tablets and extra digging tools? I did buy the royal pass and that gives 250 bonus donkeys to spend, and I have an Ashen Phoenix, but those do not give me anywhere near 40 extra tablets. Did you remember to claim the milestone prizes and use those 400 donkeys?

TimeMachine

Have you been having bad luck at finding the tablets and extra digging tools?
Yes! I guess I could have done better, it seems like I am still not that good at digging in the sand.

Only exception in this kind of events was the Ancient Promise-Set in the Great Excavation-Event, were i could collect the whole set during the event.
I did buy the royal pass and that gives 250 bonus donkeys to spend, and I have an Ashen Phoenix, but those do not give me anywhere near 40 extra tablets.
I didn't purchase the Royal Prize Pass I've got 377 diamonds on beta at the moment. :D
My (Baby-) Ashen Phoenix is feeded but on stage 5 only, makes a bonus of 1,4% on event currency.

Meanwhile I've arrived at 200 tablets.
Did you remember to claim the milestone prizes and use those 400 donkeys?
Of course I did collect the donkeys at the milestones. ;)

1716851048436.png

I guess my personal main reason for not succeeding in events, is simply that I am luckily not unemployed any more.
In that Great Excavation Event I visited my cities at least three times a day - Nowadays I mostly visit them once or sometimmes twice per day.

Less chances to collect event currency from the city outskirts.

TimeMachine

I know that it is difficult to compare but it seems like I am doing better in event on live, than on beta. Must be a case of good luck! ;)

1717246083934.png

1717246212893.png

Not to forget, the Live-City is at Quest 63 and the Beta-City is questlocked. Both cities have their Purring Sanctum at Stage 8 now.
No event currency has been purchased.

At the moment I am wondering about if me, TimeMachine, would be able to overtake my Beta-Account with my Live-Account in this event even before it it is finished on beta. :D

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

@TimeMachine it looks like you are falling further behind on Beta. As or last night's quest, I am now at 256, so only really bad luck at finding those last 4 tablets will keep me from making 260+. Yes, I have the extra from the royal pass and from a level 10 Ashen Phoenix, plus can easily log in once every 6 hours, or more often, except when sleeping, in order to not lose any ground spawns. And now I am 35 ahead of you, compared to the 30 ahead in our previous posts. I guess this type of even can have just as much bad RNG as the 3-chest system, since you have to get good tablet and tool spawns in the dirt and then you have to find them, rather than passing them by. One thing I did learn from this type of event from other mobile games I played before they were added to Elvenar, is that you never try to uncover every single spot, rather you just keep pushing to the right. or down in the vertical version.

TimeMachine

At the moment I am wondering about if me, TimeMachine, would be able to overtake my Beta-Account with my Live-Account in this event even before it it is finished on beta. :D
1717276099116.png

1717276140671.png

How funny would it be if TimeMachine would succeed in overtaking his own past from the future. :D

Would feel definitely new to me! Very exciting!

Last edited: