• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Whats wrong with Elvenar?

DeletedUser

There are multiple threads and posts on lack of trade or trade for the right goods, lack of polishing, and people leaving the game.
The reason for all these problems comes down to inactives and the devs doing nothing about it or lack information on what they intend to do about it.
Solution: They are still giving out thousands of keys, these should replace the inactives, the new players would be in a better position for trading for the goods they need due to active members being further ahead in their gameplay, they will get polished, again due to already more active players. This also should lead to more players staying in the game because they are able to progress and not get stuck and think I can't be bothered with this as so many have already done and left already.
This would also help the already active players as well with the current problem of trade, and polishing.

DeletedUser338

I think right now the problem is that it's hard to say who's active and who's not. The game has only just started and just because someone has not been online in the last week doesn't mean they're inactive. But once they figure out who's inactive and who not, I'd love to see your solution at work. I think it would be good for both the newer and older players.

DeletedUser

Even I can tell who is inactive by just looking around my neighborhood as we all can, there are players who have not been online for weeks and weeks. Only a main hall and a couple of residences and workshops for weeks on end constitutes an inactive in my book.
Plus the devs have the information on the server of who is and isn't active.

DeletedUser629

There are multiple threads and posts on lack of trade or trade for the right goods, lack of polishing, and people leaving the game.
The reason for all these problems comes down to inactives and the devs doing nothing about it or lack information on what they intend to do about it.
Solution: They are still giving out thousands of keys, these should replace the inactives, the new players would be in a better position for trading for the goods they need due to active members being further ahead in their gameplay, they will get polished, again due to already more active players. This also should lead to more players staying in the game because they are able to progress and not get stuck and think I can't be bothered with this as so many have already done and left already.
This would also help the already active players as well with the current problem of trade, and polishing.

It is no longer necessary to have a beta-key, everyone can play the game now. We are aware of the inactivity problem, and a solution is still being worked on. The focus still lies on fixing as many bugs as possible, remember, the game started only a little over 2 months ago, and many issues have been fixed since then, along with some additional features added. People quitting doesn't always have something to do with lack of trading options, so simply replacing inactives with new players is not a guarantee to having a more active neighbourhood.

DeletedUser

Hello Goryn,
I'd like to give you a smile for writing it correctly: Neigbourhood

Dear Rinear,
I like to agree with you concerning to the point, that there are too much
inactives.
True enough, it would bring a lot more fun into this game, if there were
more active neighbours in everybodies discovery-range.

Some features, that I hardly wish to have here in this game are:
Ingamechat
Tribes
Friends
An overview-map, where I can find other players and see both my postion and their position

DeletedUser

Hello, I´m a new member of this forum.

Pls excuse my English, I work on it to get a better level.
To introduce myself, am a female player, playing an elve since a month.

I like this game very much, but......
2/3 of my neighbours are inactive. I go visiting them and spend money on their townhall. That gives me a small money plus.
The Others (I like!!!) , 5-7 players give me culture help. Thank U here!:)
Maybe- is it possible to get the playing members and traders closer together in the playground/map?
Just change the charakters? By myself ?
At the moment I´m looking who trades. If it isn´t a discovered friend of mine...where is he/she on the map? I´m searching.
Fishing friends by scouting...but...a lot are too far away...

Its incredible - this 50 % plustax in trade for non -discovered players!!! Pls reduce it.

To U with a ;)

Ellraven

DeletedUser

yes MagicLucy, but we've not to forget that we're still in a beta version and developers are doing a great work each day ;)

DeletedUser

You can be sure I'm aware this is a game in Beta, Alexander.
Nevertheless it has to be permitted to talk about issues and errors and mention this, too.
As you see, most of us are working to give feedback to staff and devs - as it is planned and expected by InnoGames while Beta.

DeletedUser

Yes, I agree with you.
My latest post'd not absolutely have a critical sense; I know that players like you are foundamental for game like this ;)
I apologize since now if I've been misunderstood :)

DeletedUser

Too great a dependence on the power of Diamonds with no means for "cash poor" players to gain and use them... or alternatives to allow use of the benefits :)
Too steep a difficulty curve on 'foes' versus the availability of upgrades in our Tech Tree
It would be really great to have access to "staff/game experts" to help "LEARN" play ( be it good play or informed play or just more fun play )

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser338

Not sure when you're dependent on Diamonds. Currently rank 87, never bought a single Diamond at all. Still going strong. Although I do admit I have some experience from previous citybuilder games. Best advice I can give you; "don't be afraid to lose". Your supplies, coins and goods will come back. It doesn't matter if they get to zero.

ophion

As I've said before...the need for culture building becomes relentless whenever you decide to upgrade...so to have more diverse, non diamond, culture buildings...(instead of having to duplicate the same old buildings time after time until they become boring)...would be top on my list.
Also...most people that resort to buying diamonds, do so to get the higher culture buildings just to have more diversity in their city and to make it look more attractive and interesting.
As an added bonus...the "Goddess of fertility" diamond culture building also adds population to help with low population levels that occur when upgrading.
So although the need to buy diamonds in not essential to progress in Elvenar...it can definately enhance your city and help enormously.
It also helps Innogames to keep us going..:)