• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Weird results when collecting

DeletedUser

Game version: v1.36-(6070ca594) (2017-08-09 12:34)
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: 46.0.2597.57 (PGO)
Flash Player version: 26.0.0.151
Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise (UK edition)
Screen resolution:2048 x 1152
Account name: Ritsel
Humans or Elves:Elves
Reproducibility: unknown

Since the buggy update yesterday, there's something weird going on with collecting whatever I can collect. Can't put my finger on it but the numbers seem off :confused: Today's update didn't resolve the problem. It happens with trained units, coins, tools, goods, guest race goods, etc.

Sometimes the collected items are not added to the total and sometimes the used items are not distracted.
When I reached max coins, and upgraded a house, the coins stayed max.
Bought some goods by wholesaler, coin total went down.
Sold a Wood factory, coin total didn't rise.
Tried to collect the reward from a quest, and I got the message that I had to much coins (which I hadn't at that moment).

Sorry that I can't give you more exact reproduction steps.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Is anyone else experience this behavior?
i did not encounter this at all so far, and it feels like a connection issue. (or mayor lag)

DeletedUser

@Kersepitje Thankfully this weird behavior didn't occur anymore after the last update (v.1.37), so I might have something to do with the lag we were experiencing. I can't be sure that I ultimately received all the goods I had collected. The behavior was just too weird to keep track :eek:

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
ok then ill archive this for now. But soon they will turn the new feature that causes this on again, so then we have to check if it happens again.
If it doesn please reply in this thread so you are the one credited for the reward