• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

User Interface warp to next building of same level

ayvinul

The checkmark for production is nice and good, but sometimes you can't start the same production in all buildings of the same type and the same level, because you're missing resources. It's good that the game will recognize this and allow to start the same production two or three times, but it would be even better if, after validating, it would jump to the next building with no production going.

I'm talking PC web version, of course.

Currently, in constructs, it's somewhat painful to see the zzz among the animation, for instance. ;)

inno has implemented jumping to the next production building in one of their other games, and personally, i hate it. it's dizzying to say the least to see the production options all whizzing past my eyes. i have no problem whatsoever with clicking on each building in order to start production.

ayvinul

inno has implemented jumping to the next production building in one of their other games, and personally, i hate it. it's dizzying to say the least to see the production options all whizzing past my eyes. i have no problem whatsoever with clicking on each building in order to start production.
it could also be an option. We know they can do that, they did it for workshops.

It's not "all or nothing for everyone".

eltina

I like in FA that have 2 lvl, then I can start all in lvl 1 to 24 hours and lvl 2 in 48 hours.
off this reason I prefer start only same lvl.