• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Visit player from another player's town caused crash on neighbor help

• Thread starter DeletedUser1175
  • Start date

DeletedUser1175

Game version: v1.25-(75c5754) (2017-03-03 16:35)
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: Chrome 56.0.2924.87
Flash Player version: 24.0.0.
Operating System: Windows 7
Screen resolution: 1920 X 1080 (on 2nd monitor)
Account name: Lanadian
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Current situation:
When you visit a 2nd player using the Fellowship menu after "Click Neighbor help" the game will crash. I have tried returning "Home" first, then visit another player to help that works fine, its only when going to a new player from another player village

Expected situation:
Game should'nt relog me in with error

Reproduction Steps

Open Fellowship menu
Click on "visit player" house icon
Click Neighbor help
Click any available building for Help //This works fine

Open Fellowship menu
Click on "visit player" house icon for a different player
Click Neighbor help
Click any available building for Help //Game crashes and logs me back in at this step

If you...
Open Fellowship menu
Click Neighbor help
Click any available building for Help //This works fine

Return to home town

Open Fellowship menu
Click Neighbor help
Click any available building for Help //This works fine as well

Screenshots of the bug:

Attachments

• error.JPG
    error.JPG
    22 KB · Views: 118

DeletedUser1175

At first, I didn't notice, as part of the town is not loading when this happens and didn't see crashing notes until I reread the extra comments :)

Attachments

• Missing MH.JPG
    Missing MH.JPG
    143.4 KB · Views: 135
  • MH.JPG
    MH.JPG
    161.8 KB · Views: 124
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1877

only crashes when you try to help yourself. :)

Although, the crashing part might help them find the problem faster. Hopefully, they have figured it out, and the morning patch will be fixed.

DeletedUser1961

This is not accurate. I have not tried to "help myself." I have tried to help player akret in our fellowship (after experience the bug you think this is multiple times and using the work-around for the other members of the fellowship) and I know when I'm seeing my own city (as I've seen it multiple times when visiting today) and this was not my city. I had made sure to load her city and error still occurs.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
This is not accurate. I have not tried to "help myself." I have tried to help player akret in our fellowship (after experience the bug you think this is multiple times and using the work-around for the other members of the fellowship) and I know when I'm seeing my own city (as I've seen it multiple times when visiting today) and this was not my city. I had made sure to load her city and error still occurs.
Does this always happen when you help the player akret? if you reload the game and then go to his city and help, do you get the stream error then?