• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Vanishing KP Points issue is back

Brummbaer

Game version: v1.11.3-(683236c) (2016-07-21 09:20)

Game world: Beta1
Browser + version: Firefox 47.0
Shockwave Flash Player version: 22.0.0192
Operating System: Windows10 64Bit
Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080
Account name: Brummbaer
Humans or Elves: Elves

Issue: Vanishing Knowledge Points / (got temporarily 2 instedd of 1 KP)

Reproducibility: mentioned once

Quest title: none

Current situation: Have displayed 2 KP's, after reload game 1 KP is left

Expected situation: Have two or 1 KP

Reproduction Steps: mentioned, reload, 1 KP gone

Description: After having spend all KP's the counter shows "0". After recieving the time depending KP, the counter shows "2" (the reason I took a screenshot) instead of "1". After reload the game the counter shows the correct value "1"

Attachments

• kp.JPG
    kp.JPG
    30.2 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:

Dony

King of Bugs
I dont think that was ever fixed, I am getting it quite often, and when you try to use that extra point (for example in research tree) it shows that error that something unexpected happened and reload your game, after reload its fixed.

Marindor

Yes it seems like a timer issue and I thought I've seen it reported before as well but I can't find any similar report on the forum yet. Have you been able to find other reports on it?

DeletedUser1250

Yes, this sometimes happens to me too. And I notice it when I want to put the kp in the tech tree or a wonder and get an error. I suddenly have 1 kp less than before after the reloading.

And I can tell you I reported something like this before, on may 26, in a bug report that was about the KP taking longer than 1 hour. The KP timer problem was fixed though, but the error problem with the kp still happens sometimes.

https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/9976-kp-taking-longer-than-1h.5050/#post-34186
post number 11 in that thread

Hope that helps :)

Marindor

Yes I found that one as well @Anne65 but I think it's slightly different for in this case, it doesn't say the next KP will be in more than an hour. It is a problem with the timer apparently, but it seems to be a bit different from that other one.

DeletedUser1250

Yes I agree it is a bit different. But that time 1 kp vanished for the first time for me and it sometimes still happens. I don't remember I saw another bug report concerning this issue. Of course there might be one, but I don't remember it.