• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [9976] Kp taking longer than 1h

DeletedUser

Game version: __v1.7.2-(fc71462) (2016-05-26 8:42)
Game world: __ beta
Browser + version: __ chrome latest version
Flash Player version: __ latest version
Operating System: __ IOS
Screen resolution: __
Account name: __madzix
Humans or Elves: __ human

Expected behaviour: kp bar should get a new kp each hour.
what's happening: kp bar shows 1h20 for next kp.

DeletedUser1278

have the same vissible
upload_2016-5-26_11-27-28.png

and dont ask me what browser and all that its not our browsers

DeletedUser1250

Something weird happened. 31 minutes ago I had 42 minutes left for the next kp.
I just finished a province, went to the tech tree, put the kp I just got from fighting in the research of the new wonders, went back to my city and expected to see it was about 10 minutes left to the new kp. But it is 1.13 h, which doesn't make sense at all to me. The timer seems messed up. I first thought it takes 2 hours now, but that seems not the case. It's not funny when 10 minutes changes in 1.13 h

Edit> this happened again, but this time I made screenshots.

kp timer bug 1.png kp timer bug 2.png You can see the change in the kp timer after spending the kp

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It seems to be a bug related with spending the kps. I had my bar at 0, then waiting to get 1 kp and when i did the timer showed 1h for next as usual. But after 5 mins ( timer showed 55 mins left), i spent that kp on the new wonders tech and now the timer shows 1h55 mins.

DeletedUser605

I'm getting this too .... and can't open the research tree :(

DeletedUser1250

Now I waited for the last seconds to get a kp, the kp was added, I had 8 kp collected with fighting and by time, the timer went from 1h to 59 minutes and 59 seconds, I went to the tech tree, spent 8 kp, got an internal error, logged back in, the timer was on 59 minutes, but I had only 7 kp, not 8, so I lost one when I tried to spend it in the research tree

DeletedUser

Yes I had 3 and decided to wait for hot fix to sort out problem, I just logged on again and now I only have 2, and I did not spend it any where :mad:

DeletedUser

Same problem with time to complete KP and internal error on knowledge tree and you lose whatever KP you try to spend:(

DeletedUser1075

My kp timer absolutely stopped this morning. It was stuck at 1:00 for a while, then I deposited some kp and it started moving again. That was approximately 4+ hours ago. Now I have 2 kp accumulated since then. This stinks.

DeletedUser886

same with me, as of this afternoon I got just 2 KPs - the remaining time changes 1:50 to 1:40, but for 6 hours getting 2 KPs is really not enough...

Patrix

Same here.
If I stay logged in it take the normal 1 hour to generate a KP, but if I log out it takes 2 hours for 1 KP!!!! o_O

DeletedUser1502

I have the same problem...the only time the time changes on the KP bar is if KP's are added...as soon as I log out and back in it freezes at a random time any where from 1:09 to 1:50.