• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Useless Wholesale Market

DeletedUser724

In past
we can use excess coins and supplies
to buy those goods which we do not produce

sometimes , we can buy non-boost goods
to do quests , negotiation and use it market to exchange required goods

The current update make
our excess coins and supplies go to RUBBISH BINS

we can still use coins to buy kp ...which pump our "? coin to buy 1 kp" to a terrible range
providing we find..where we can dump kp ( in fact, dumping our excess coins)

for excess supplies, nothing we can buy..BECOME DEAD DEAD DEAD

Those exchange rate is also terrible
why do i spend 5 of my boosted goods to buy 1 non-boosted goods
while we can exchange in market or
even build non-boosted goods building to handle it

Nowaday, tons of player have used goods to do negotiation in contential map and tournment
That wholesale market change also KILL that activities as non-boosted goods are harder to goods
while amount of those goods for negotiation is much much much higher than the wholesale market's one

could Inno revert back the wholesale market

DeletedUser1767

It's particularly bad for new cities in neighbourhoods with few to no trading partners. Relying on buying goods from the wholesaler is essential in that situation so you can limp along until your score is high enough to get into a fellowship. What are these people supposed to do now?

lika1961

Based on the chaotic implementation of the new "improved" battle system I have given up on fighting and now negotiate to get what I need. This new wholesaler makes that impossible too. Well done - if your plan is to get us to stop playing, it is working perfectly!

Stop messing around and fix it - we are in the middle of tournament!!!!

sunrae

What what what is going on?! The new "wholesaler" is of no use at all - it cannot be called a wholesaler it is more like an Arthur Daley saler ! Can't fight at the moment and now can't buy the goods I need to complete tournaments or techs or upgrades. Bring back the proper wholesaler please !