• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate upgrade one armory and upgrade one Magic Dust

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Both upgrades where done, but this main-quest is not ready. I was online, while the upgrades are done.

DeletedUser

i had smtn similar
yesterday i got quest "Increasing population" - gain 100 population
i've put 2 residences to upgrade from lvl 8 to lvl 9, and it didn't recognize it as done - the game was left open during that time
did it again (lvl 8 to lvl 9), and this time game was closed and it counted it torward the 100 population goal
3rd time, as i was still short of pop, game was closed too
after this quest, today i've got a quest for upgrading 2 buildings that were at least lvl 5 (Striving for Improvement)
so i've put my builders to work on my lvl 8 armory and my lvl 9 residence
both buildings are done, and game was left open again, but quest counted only 1 upgrade
this may be due to the fact it needs 2 of same buildings upgraded, but if so, then wording of a quest is completely wrong
this image was taken after i realized it didn't count any of the population it should have so i've started upgrade for 2nd time - you can see my armory all the way to the right (3rd one) still aat lvl 8: http://prntscr.com/79s5kt
this image is taken after both upgrades of for 2 buildings lvl 5 or higher are done: http://prntscr.com/7a61m9
just remebered it, and i don't know if this matters or not, but 1st time i've placed my residences to upgrade, i think they both had help effect - can't be 100% sure on this, and i think for the rest i didn't have it, but what i am sure is that with this Striving for Improvement quest i had 1 help (used on armory i think)

Marindor

Thank you for reporting this issue Angie46. Problems with this particular quest have been reported before in this thread. At that moment, we were not able to reproduce these issues. I have moved it from the archive now, could you please post a full Bug Report Template in the other thread? We can continue about this matter there, so I'll close this thread now as a duplicate :)

Status
Not open for further replies.