• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Unusual amount of goods in mission 15

Uffauffa

I don't think there's the need to give all the user info, as this possible bug is for everyone and every system.

As title is showing, the new mission 15 request of this morning is unusual, maybe for a not completed mission change.

This is a screenshot

Immagine 2022-09-30 114849.png

Konys

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi @Uffauffa, thanks for reporting!
We're aware (and... surprised?) that some quests requirements have suddenly changed, and we've asked for info; in the meanwhile, please, all players stuck in strange or non responding quests, feel free to submit a ticket and we'll help you as much as we can!

Uffauffa

This turns out to be a duplicate of this bug, so we will keep you informed there. Thanks for reporting though!
Well, no, I don’t think it‘s a duplicate of the same bug, by the different tasks involved. But ok, hope this help anyway.
Beside, I don’t think is a real bug, but only a “bad” nightly mission change.

Konys

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
It's the same mechanism: text is changed but not progress bar (visible counter or not) and it causes a blockage in quest progress.

Uffauffa

Ehmmm, no. There is NO quest progress block in my case. I had no problem to go further.
It’s only a matter of possible wrong amount of goods in asking.
To be more clear, collecting ONLY 6 goods (of any kind), I solved the task. And only 6 it’s unusual.
Considering that the original quest should have been “produce 6 bread”, they have changed the quest asking (goods instead of bread) but forgot to change the amount in asking. Maybe.

Marindor

Hi @Uffauffa ,

Yes the problem is that the quest requirements got changed, but for people who had the quests open, the amounts didn't change with them (when these quests are opened anew, there are new amounts, but not if you already had them open). So for you 6 loafs of bread became just 6 goods, but for others 1000's of units became 1000's of Combining Catalysts, plus counters that already had some progress were sometimes still counting the old requirements and sometimes the new ones, making the current progress incorrect. Hope this helps to clarify it a bit.