• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Traveling Merchant I

Calenmir

I did try for and get Merchant II, but that's what I needed for my city - ok, maybe more what I wanted. Might try for MIII but no space for it right now.

MII is helping with one of the goods, but still mostly it was a WANT and not a need - I could easily trade for those items. It was because it was unique (for me) and I had enough eggs to try for it. lol

Sir Squirrel

I thought the Q&A was good comic relief. (sounds like we are going to get a unicorn chapter). I watched it on facebook after it was over and went through the questions, they did skip a few good questions for sure (one guy asked why the fights are impossible in the early chapters, another about why so many dead cities still around), but they skipped those questions, I would have liked to heard them answered. But there really wasn't a lot of good questions asked. They did mention the cultural mouse over though and said they want to implement something to help us with that, but they think a mouse over isn't the best answer to that.
Guess we need to get on the next one and ask some real questions. @SoggyShorts maybe start a thread with some questions and see if we can come up with some good ones we really want answers too. Then have a bunch of us ask them on the next Q&A, maybe if a question is asked enough they will answer it. They are picky what ones they answer though so I wouldn't get your hopes up. lol.

Last edited:

DeletedUser118

A good idea would also be to collect questions in here a day or two before the Q&A session starts, so they have enough questions to answer

DeletedUser1777

I suggested in my country forum to collect questions in advance, so they don't need to stare all the time at the screen and working people (with or without FB account) might have a chance to ask their questions too.

Well, CM told me, this would not happen, because they want it to be live.

If there weren't from time to time a few interesting informations from Timon, I wouldn't waiste the time to have a look into the mainly chaotic and boring Q&A sessions :mad:

Heymrdiedier

I suggested in my country forum to collect questions in advance, so they don't need to stare all the time at the screen and working people (with or without FB account) might have a chance to ask their questions too.

Well, CM told me, this would not happen, because they want it to be live.

If there weren't from time to time a few interesting informations from Timon, I wouldn't waiste the time to have a look into the mainly chaotic and boring Q&A sessions :mad:
Actually i believe they do have a list of questions collected from the forum. didn't they say that last time when Rika was there?
They just take priority to questions asked live.

SoggyShorts

Actually i believe they do have a list of questions collected from the forum. didn't they say that last time when Rika was there?
They just take priority to questions asked live.
They said that this most resent time too, while they waited for comments they were "answering forum questions."

@Sir Squirrel it'll have to be someone other than me. I'll still kill time on these forums, but until I see some progress on the dozens of suggestions already "forwarded to the devs" I won't be spearheading any initiatives.

Last edited: