• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Training orders vanishing in barracks

DeletedUser

Today I found my barracks looking idle, although I had given enough training orders. After opening the barracks, indeed there were shown some pending orders. But when I made a new order, all orders shown before vanished. I have no idea, what about the supplies I payed for the deleted orders...

I just want to add, that orders vanishing happened quite a few times for me, but I couldn't figure out any related circumstances so far.

DeletedUser

Hello , have you regained your supplies?
Are you sure that the orders that you had launched your barracks are not just completed?

DeletedUser628

The only three instances where the training units should disappear is if their training time was completed, if you canceled the training manually, or if you started upgrading the barracks. If none of that was your particular case, then that would be something to look into, though we may need more information in order to do an investigation such as were specific units involved or did you experience it with all types, did you do anything prior to that, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As I mentioned, I remember different cases, I'm sure units of more than 1 type were involved. I have no idea of common circumstances, seems to happen randomly.

(Training was not completed, as the orders were still shown pending; no order was cancelled; no barracks upgrade)

Edit: I have a very vague impression, could be, that at the same time only units of the same type were involved and that ordering could have happened very quick (too quick?)

DeletedUser

Did you notice that they completed instantlty?

Because I have the feeling that that happened to me once. I had one unit that finished and I ordered an other. Then all of them were finished. But i have never been able to reproduce this.

DeletedUser778

I saw something like this 2-3 times when i remember correctly.
I checked my barracks and saw oh 1-3 free training slots, so let's fill the queue.
After putting one squad in the queue i experience some lag/delay and all other squads are gone.
Since it was after i had the game a longer time in the background and was doing other stuff i thought maybe the queue got outdated and the troops were finished and that it just didn't show correctly since i was a longer time not looking, so i don't know if the units finished oder vanished.
It's hard to reproduce, but I will keep an eye on my unitcount and the currently training ones, so maybe i find out something in the future.

DeletedUser607

had that thing too.

1.: troops are not finished instantly
2.: no resources back.

situation a few days ago: I had virtually no archers left (my army was defeated), and I can train 48 at once. training them takes a bit longer than an hour. I ordered 5 slot archers, and after a bit over an hour, I looked into the barracks. I saw that one training was done, and replenished that slot. and then all of them disappeared. the first group was produced, but the others not. and I did not get any supplies back.

besides, something similar happens, if you try to undo an order (had that with treants).

Preator

I experienced something similar a few days ago. My training queue was full, each slot with 42 units (I had 3 armories). I sold 2 of the armories. After selling the armories, the training slots in the queue were still 42 units. Once the current training was finished, the first in the queue began training, but the rest of the queue vanished.
Sorry, I don't remember exactly every step I have done. But something went wrong after selling the armories.

I experienced something similar a few days ago. My training queue was full, each slot with 42 units (I had 3 armories). I sold 2 of the armories. After selling the armories, the training slots in the queue were still 42 units. Once the current training was finished, the first in the queue began training, but the rest of the queue vanished.
Sorry, I don't remember exactly every step I have done. But something went wrong after selling the armories.
Interesting. We have tested this now and came to the following conclusion:

If you sell your armory while a training is running in the barracks, the timer in the armory appears to get stuck for the next training (the current training will finish perfectly fine). If you reload the game, though, you will notice that the timer in fact was not stuck at all, and has been running correctly in the background. All units that were ordered were trained (even when the armory was deleted during the training process). New training orders would only be allowed to be as big as the new maximum (due to the deleted armory, that was lower than the others). No training orders were "sped up" or even "finished immediately", though. All in all, it seems to work correctly (apart from that timer displaying as if stuck, which we will forward).

(5286)