• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Trader Window

DeletedUser

On the "Accept Offers" tab, it would be awesome if we could arrange/filter offers depending on their rating. I guess default could be 3 stars (ratio 1:1), and you could check/click something/somewhere to see all offers. Or default could be all offers, and you could check/click something/somewhere to see only 3 stars (or any other number of stars you wanted) offers.

On the "Place Offer" tab, clicking on the "+" and "-" symbols the numbers go on 1 hundred increments. Maybe increments of 10 units would be more adecuate? You could always make available for the players to choose among increments of let's say 1 unts, 100 units, or 1000 units, by checking 3 differented boxes, having one of them checked as default, maybe even habing the game to remember which box was checked when the player closed the window for the last time.

DeletedUser580

I absolutly like that idea. I wanted to post that suggestion as well. I dont want to see these unfair one star offers like 2:1 or something. I only want to see fair offers. A filter would be really nice. You already set up a good way with these stars, a filter should be easy to include. It should be the player decision what he can see. I know that there are right now not that many offers on the market, but I still want the filter.

I ll only trade 1:1 or better or never. Thats my point. If someone want my stuff ... 1:1 is the way. :D

+1

DeletedUser

I definitely would like to have some filtering options viewing the 'Accept Offers', focusing or excluding offers of certain goods or traders or limiting the amount of goods.

I also support the idea of different increments at the 'Place Offer'. What I dislike there is the behaviour, that if you change the 'You offer'-amount and press confirm, the 'You want'-amount is automatically adjusted within your confirmed offer to a 'fair amount'. The only way to create your own ratio is to change the 'You want'-amount, becoming inconvenient in combination with easy incrementing :(.

DeletedUser645

what i miss is a message who bought your offers. would be enough in notifications for example.