• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Trader Trader being upgradable

DeletedUser580

Hey Innogames Team,

I would like to suggest the following:

I would like to see the trader being able to get upgrades. But for what?

For example: If you have a level 1 Trader, you might can only trade level 1 Ressources such as Marple, Steel and Planks. Maybe also your trade routes/range can be affected.

Another thing why I want this, I really love to see how the Marple Building evolve. I would like to see that with the trader and his awesome dragon (elves) as well.

For example:

Trader L1 - Trade Level 1 Ressources and only an Amount of 10 Ressources in one offer / 5 possible Offers
Trader L2 - Trade Amount of 25 / Range of Tradepartners incresed by another circle
Trader L3 - Trade Level 2 Ressources
Trader L4 - Trade Trade Amount = 50 / 7 possible offers / Range increase by another Circle
Trader L5 - Trade Level 3 Ressources
and so on ....

Summary:

Unlock the different Ressources
Unlock higher Amounts for trading (10 Marple : 10 Steel --> 25 Marple : 25 Steel)
Unlock higher Amount of offers (important to avoid market spams)
Unlock bigger Trade Routes/Ranges

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser236

I'm not sure I'm a huge fan of this idea (maybe it's just the way I read it).. Trading is already a problem (mainly because of inactive neighbors, but also because of unfair trade offers, the same goods and people just not getting the trade market) and I think if you need upgrades for higher tier goods the trading will only get worse.. There is already a huge shortage on tier 2 (and tier 3) goods on the market and I can't see myself upgrading my trader since I'm already short on population for the other buildings, can imagine people having this problem as well?..

I like the idea of seeing the trader evolve though, but not in this setting.. Maybe if we combine some nice ideas from this trade post thread (click) we can come to a nice way of upgrading the trader (so seeing it evolve) but not with being forced to upgrade it so you can trade all goods..

Maybe you can make upgrades to earn trade bonuses etc (unlock bigger trade routes/ranges is a good one!)? If you upgrade you expand your trade range, or you can put "x" trading posts on the map.. Stuff like that? (just of the top of my head!)

DeletedUser

I really like the traders look, both human airship and elven beast. I'd like they can be personalized and upgraded.
Personalization can be a name and the possibility to choose a color.
Upgrading can involve a lower taxation for undiscovered trading partners. The highter you level trader the lower you pay for distance trading.