• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Tournaments mandatory

DeletedUser442

I logged in today, wanting to spend my knowledge points for the Garden of Harmony, when I discovered I was no longer allowed to do so. I am FORCED to spend them on Tournaments.

When Tournaments was introduced i did not feel the desire to spend my knowledge points at it. I am not interested in Tournaments. I like to build. I buy my way into the provences. Simply because it's faster then fighting and if I wanted to fight.. well. I have other games for that. I don't feel the desire to compete with other players. Why am I not allowed to choose wheather I want to use this feature or not.

The way I see it, I'm forced to waste 40 knowledge points on a feature I will not use.

Dony

King of Bugs
Developers said that tournaments will be mandatory few weeks ago, regarding your wasted points you can say that about all squad sizes, all units upgrades from research tree and so on, Nobody telling you to participate in tournaments. (yet)

DeletedUser

If they release anything new you're better off unlocking the tech(s) as you go through the tree even if you do it slowly. You never know when they will make the research mandatory and you don't want to be looking at a pile of Kp debt just to get back to your current position. A lot of players quit when looking at weeks of Kps in retro techs to restart forward movement.

DeletedUser118

Its the same as with the Wonders not long ago. They seem to like to make things mandatory even though not everyone's really interested in it. That's the way it goes in here and we will have to deal with it.