• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Tournament "tables" not displaying on world map

Elevenar

Game version: v1.15.11-(5782bc2) (2016-10-10 7:56)
Game world: BETA 1
Browser + version: Version 53.0.2785.143 m
Flash Player version: You have version 23,0,0,162 installed
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview
Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080
Account name: Elevenar
Humans or Elves: Humans for sure ;)

Reproducibility: 1-5/5

Current situation:
Tournament tables/signs not visible, after the start (got tournament starting dialog window) of a new (here: Gems) Tournament.

After a click on Province "1" via "tent" menu icon, the first province table/sign shows up.

Expected situation:
Not only Level 1 (but all) tables/sign should immediately be visible when tournaments start.

Edit: Ok, perhaps my bad. In the first round/level, only Province 1, Level 1 is visible ... or it should be. Can't prove now, if it really was, cause the screenshot is missing the hexagon right below the bottom menu icons.

Screenshot:
20161011 bug_tournament_tables_world_map.gif

Last edited:

Elevenar

@Marindor Yes, my bug report is a different one.

The tournament is/was started without reload the game or the need to do so, while I was playing. I got the "New Tournament started" message and then went to the world map ... not finding any Tournament Province sign/table, only the "tent" icon in the bottom menu was activated. Via the tent menu I went to the first Tournament Province, which then also showed up as sign/table on the world map.

Marindor

Ok thank you. Then it sounds as if everything works as intended. I can't reproduce any issues myself either, so I'll archive this thread now but will leave it open for replies in case something isn't going right after all :)

DeletedUser1757

All we need is a tent icon. Looking for tournaments on world map is time waisting (since you can't zoom out the map). In menu via tent icon waiting time for next level needs to be added.