• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce tournament is late

DeletedUser607

Game version: __ v1.15.6-(2892adf) (2016-09-21 7:40)
Game world: __ beta 1
Browser + version: __ firefox 48.0.2
Flash Player version: __ 23.0.0.162
Operating System: __ win 10 pro 1511
Screen resolution: __ 1920x1080
Account name: __ Juni
Humans or Elves: __ elves

Reproducibility: ?/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
__ 20:25, no tournament visible
__ (it showed up a bit later)

Expected situation:
__ it should start at 20:00
__

Reproduction Steps
__ at 20:25, go to the mapview, no tournament there.
2. __
3. __it started a few minutes later, but it is supposed to start at 20:00
4. __
5. __

Attachments

• notournament.png
    notournament.png
    316.6 KB · Views: 131

DeletedUser607

no

I took the screenshot, started writing the bug report and the tournament message came on its own.

and as far as I know, I did not refresh before.

DeletedUser1548

It's also on live servers and it wasn't like that before.
True. Refreshing the game helps.

We have tried reproducing this, but have been unable to find anything wrong. If more people have this issue, please let us know some more details.

Heymrdiedier

i habe this 1 /2 the time, i just refresh at 20:01 if the popup didnt come yet. I think this is just a result of the sneaky disconnect bug, wich also cause chat to dissapear etc

DeletedUser1548

Yesterday my whole fellowship had this... We've been chatting about it and finally decided to refresh the game. About 8:25pm.

DeletedUser

We have tried reproducing this, but have been unable to find anything wrong. If more people have this issue, please let us know some more details.
Hah! (2 more warning points. ;)).

This is been going on for weeks.
Is so simple to reproduce... you need to be logged and stay in the city in for longer time period before tournament starts. I guess world map doesn't refresh properly unless you refresh THE PAGE. This is not the only problem. It can happened to culture too which affect coins/supplies pickup. Once you start picking up supplies it fixes after 1s-2s but you lose amount before refresh and that shouldn't happen.

Then same with messages, notifications.

Solution: constantly refresh the page.

Last edited by a moderator: