• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug tournament rewards not in notifications

• Thread starter DeletedUser1513
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1513

Game version: __ v1.25-(a71c24e) (2017-03-02 20:08)
Game world: __beta
Browser + version: __chrome
Flash Player version: __NA
Operating System: __WINDOWS 7
Screen resolution: __NA
Account name: __ jouchka
Humans or Elves: __elves

Reproducibility: _1_/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
__ the guild rewards are not in the notifications anymore, like they previously were
__

Expected situation:
__ Have an overview of the fellowship rewards when the tournaments are over, like before
__Now you cannot check anymore what rewards you got from the fellowship at the end of the tournaments
when you missed the popup window, or at least it is not in the way it was before

Reproduction Steps
__at end of tournaments check your notifications
2. __
3. __
4. __
5. __

DeletedUser118

Ok, but that's not the same even if the shown content actually is. A fellow of mine told me he got one. But I didn't. So what's going on?

DeletedUser1777

After logging in I got a nice new window :)

upload_2017-3-4_21-33-50.png

DeletedUser1513

OK you can find it now in other ways, but where is it announced that it wouldn't show up anymore in the notifications?
If i log in after the game has crashed again, I'm mainly interested in relaunching my manufacturies and supplies, rather than admiring that INNO invested some time in another useless cosmetic feature. So I want to be able to quickly click it away.
If I don't find it back anymore in the way I found it previously then it's a bug to me, unless the change was announced.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
I can confirm this isn't in the notifications anymore.
However i do not know if it is intended or not, need to forward it to the dev team.
My first tought would be it is a bug, it was nothing more then a forward to the fellowship tournament tab, so i see no reason to remove it.

Personally i dont mind that its not there anymore, theres allready way to many notifications and not enough pages of notifactions.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Ok i got feedback back from the gamedesign department:

Currently you can see the rewards you got by going to the Fellowship menu > Tournaments tab. Also the reward screens were re-implemented at the end of theTournament. Therefore, the notifications have been deleted.

This change has indeed been missed when they made the patchnotes. Sorry for that.

If you feel you really miss the reward overview in the notifications, even after this change, please open a thread in our Ideas section to re-implement it in that part of our game as well.

I have also locked this thread, if you wish to comment more about this change, please do so in the Idea thread

Status
Not open for further replies.