• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Tournament Province Map does not fit fullHD

Elevenar

Game version: v1.10.7-(7bdd3c1) (2016-07-12 9:19)
Game world: BETA 1
Browser + version: Version 51.0.2704.106 m
Flash Player version: You have version 22,0,0,209 installed
Operating System: Windows 10 Home
Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080
Account name: Elevenar
Humans or Elves: Humans (for sure ;) )

Reproducibility: 5/5 = happens always ... on my tablet PC (not on my Desktop PC!?)

Current situation:
The map of a tournament province does not completely fit into the maximized browser window on a tablet with full hd resolution. The top right encounter is nearly totally covered and hard to click.

Additionally, there are margins between the map tiles (thin black lines).

I can see both bugs on my tablet PC. Don't know why I can't see them on my desktop PC.

Expected situation:
Game/Tournament map should display/fit all (common) resolutions.

Screenshot:
20160715 bug_tournament_provincemap.gif

DeletedUser

The whole game isn't for full HD.
Or you keep the zoom at standard level or the frames are corrupted. But in this way all the writings are very tiny to read

Elevenar

This bug post is not about if the game is in full HD or not. It's about, that even on a full HD display the tournament map does not fit.

Marindor

Tablets are currently not supported in the game so for now, no time will be made available to look into tablet-specific bugs, sorry. Should we decide to support tablets in the future or create a mobile app, adjustments would be made but for now, I'll have to archive this as "not a bug".

Elevenar

Well, this is a windows 10 tablet, that has a keyboard and a mouse attached. Even the GPU inside is used not only in tablet PCs. So, it's a normal Windows PC with fullHD resolution ... that has extactly nothing todo with "tablets are not supported" ...

I think, it's a bug - perhaps a bug that could be reported with low prority.

Marindor

Hi @Elevenar . The screen size of tablets is below the minimum screen size our game supports so if this is a problem that only occurs on a tablet, no time will be made available to look into it. What you could check though, is if the zoom level in your browser is 100% (and if not, put it to 100% to see if that resolves it).

Elevenar

The resolution of the tablet screen is fullHD, 1920x1080 pixels ... so, it is not too small!

Also, I have written in my bug report, that the provinces do not fit even on that BIG display. I repeated the same answer again to the other member/user, who did not read attentively, also.

So, again, the problem is not, that the display or screen resolution is to small ... the tournament provinces need to much space even on a fullHD display!

And no, it's not zoom or whatever. I have the same incorrect displaying of provinces on two different fullHD tablets.

Marindor

Ok, I'll put the thread back to investigation for now but should it turn out to be a tablet-only issue, again there's not much that will be done about it for now.

To other players: Is anyone else experiencing these issues as well?

Dony

King of Bugs
Im experiencing it on classic PC with wide led monitor, i can post ressolution tommorow, dont remember, can take even screenshot

Dony

King of Bugs
Resolution: 1366x768 (thats max available in my office)

Attachments

• scr.jpg
    scr.jpg
    473.7 KB · Views: 162
  • scr2.jpg
    scr2.jpg
    592.1 KB · Views: 159

Elevenar

If there are 4 quest avatars, the last one is cut off, same as with the topmost tournament provinces. They are clickable, but visibly cut off (even on my fullHD tablets)

Thanks for the report. Tablets are indeed not supported at this point, unfortunately. Also, the issue with the 4th quest giver being hard to see on small resolutions has since been fixed already (and there was another bug report for that). :) Will have to archive this thread.