• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Tournament milestone window on worldmap is missing

DeletedUser1777

Game version: v1.22.4-(5623052) (2017-01-19 14:03)
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: Chrome Version 55.0.2883.87 m
Flash Player version: 24,0,0,194
Operating System: Win 7
Screen resolution: irrelevant
Account name: Flabbes
Humans or Elves: Human

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: not applicable

Current situation:
When I enter the worldmap from my city I would expect to have top left the Milestone window.
It appears after you have been inside a tournament provincy (using tent and open then the province / or by opening by direct click on worldmap) and go back to worldmap.

It could happen I've no open provincy left (cooldwon timer is running) so the only wat to access it would be through the fellowship window.

Expected situation:
While torunament is running, see the window even when I just switched to worldmap.

Reproduction Steps

The behavoiur is the same in life, no need to wait until tuesday for testing ;)
1. have a running tournament
2. switch from city / or FS member to worldmap, notice top left the little window is missing
3. open a tournament province and clise the window again
4. see the window is there

additional steps:
5. have little infoscreen and visit any neighbour on worldmap
6. go back to worldmap the icon has gone again

Seems to be only loaded inside a tournament province and stays until the space is needed for a player info screen.

Screenshots of the bug:

if needed. I'm able to provid a fullscreen shot, but thought this might be enough to show what is missing

upload_2017-1-21_20-5-15.png

upload_2017-1-21_20-5-38.png