• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce tournament gives tournament points twice

DeletedUser1513

Game version: __ v1.26-(cdabc5a) (2017-03-09 15:16)
Game world: __beta
Browser + version: __chrome
Flash Player version: __NA
Operating System: __WIN7
Screen resolution: __NA
Account name: __Jouchka
Humans or Elves: __elves

Reproducibility: _1_/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
__ After fighting a fight in the tournament I got one reward window containing twice the tournament points
__After the issue occured also the battles I fought in the tournament province were not updated anymore until I reloaded the game.
__ but those fights gave only once the reward

Expected situation:
__ only once the tournament points in case of province not finished, or a pop up of tournament points + extra stuff
__If case you really want to give 16 points I would expect to get 16 at once and not in 2 separate awards

Reproduction Steps
__fought tournament (last fight of province 2 (4 star) with autobattle)
2. __saw the reward
3. __saw it was wrong
4. __
5. __

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
(add as many screenshots as you need)

----------

If there are any questions regarding this template, please send a private message to any of the QA Moderators.

Thanks again for helping us make Elvenar even better!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Attachments

• 2x8.png
    2x8.png
    136.4 KB · Views: 164
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1771

After 2 tournaments we were not able to reproduce this issue. We will continue to monitor 'Encounter solved' windows, but for now, we will remove this report to archive as 'cannot reproduce'.