• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Too soon

DeletedUser3319

Many joined last weekend the Beta server to test the new tournaments. Sorry but we cannot be of any help because most of us have just one elixir province and with just one encounter, this is very boring. My whole fellowship has the same problem, so we will not be able to comment on the fellowship aspect either.

Deleted User - 81190

That's the general problem with Beta. Many changes impact higher-level cities in non-trivial way, and how many people have access to such on Beta? A tiny fraction of people who have them on live. They can't provide first-hand feedback. This is true across the board - events, tournaments, Spire, new chapters etc.

If they wanted true beta testing of changes, they would have allowed cloning your live cities into beta environment. This way, you will know exactly how changes impact your city when these go live. But that's not how this beta works...

DeletedUser3319

I remember a short while after I started playing the game, I signed up for the Beta and was annoyed that I could not clone my city as little as it was back then. In other games you clone your main onto their Beta server. Shame that they missed that one out here.

Skillpowers

i think the most stupid thing about beta server is that you have to start from 0

logical way on a beta server you should have everything on max from the beginning so you can help with testing. maybe someone should explain that to the creators.

Marindor

Actually, to be honest in this case the newer accounts have been of a big value already. Because players shared their experiences from starting accounts, we have found a bug which made the tournaments too hard for them (which we will have resolved shortly), so please don't think you're not able to help us out. We need feedback from all stages of progression, also the cities that just started.

SoggyShorts

The problem is that they included diamonds in Beta. Had this been just a test server then cloning, wiping, speedrunning and all kinds of options could have been used but with it being monetized there's just no way to do that.