• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Timer on first tournament province not counting down

DeletedUser

The timer for the first tournament province doesn't update.
First screenshot is from 12:52 :
1252.png

Second is from 2 minutes later 12:54 :
1254.png

The timer for the first province should also have counted down 2 minutes to 15:53 h but it is stuck on 15:55 h instead. The other provinces have counted down 2 minutes correctly.

Reloading or going back to town > map fix the problem but it should also update when the map is open.

I've done 2 fights in the first provinces already and only 1 in the others but that doesn't really matter.
On NL1 I have the same problem and haven't done any fighting for the 2nd round yet.

Game version: zz1 : v1.14.3-(1cd9c6e) (2016-08-31 11:39) & nl1 : (v1.13.9-(4bbe5a1) (2016-08-31 9:42)
Game world: zz1 & nl1
Browser + version: Firefox 48.0.2 & Chrome 53.0.2785.89
Flash Player version: 22.0.0.209
Operating System: W7 x64 Enterprise
Screen resolution: 1920x1200
Account name: Lord Soth
Humans or Elves: Elves

Last edited by a moderator:

Marindor

I have tried to reproduce this but unfortunately I'm not able to. I left the World Map open for 18 minutes without doing anything else after the first tournament and the countdown timer works correctly here. I'll archive this thread now, but will leave it open for further replies in case anyone else encounters similar issues :)

DeletedUser

The time doesn't matter I have it always, on several computers.

Here's a screenshot from NL1:
1207.png

And a 2nd one 5 minutes later:
1212.png

As you can see the timer for the first province is stuck on 14:30 while the rest has counted down.

Done a bit of extra testing: :cool:
If you are on the worldmap and do a tournament province then when you return to the map and wait it will countdown correctly. o_O
However if you go to the worldmap from your town, and don't do any fighting/tournaments this will happen. :confused:
So go to the map and just wait... :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator: