• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Won't fix Thread tools are missing

DeletedUser651

Game version: v1.2.3-(db5b5eb) (2016-03-16 16:18)
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Google chrome 48.0.2564.116 m
Flash Player version: 21.0.0.182
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Bobbykitty
Humans or Elves: Elf
Hardware Acceleration: ON
City graphic quality: medium

Reproducibility: 5/5

In the forums under the general discussion there used to be a tab for thread tools so that when you started a thread you could change the title if you wanted. Now that tab for the thread tools is gone.

We haven't made any changes to the user rights on the forum in the past months. Also, it should not be possible to change the thread title of your own threads. If you wish for your thread's title to be changed, feel free to contact one of our forum moderators (or QA Moderators if it's in the Report a Bug section).

DeletedUser651

I don't know if you can see this, but on this thread I started in general discussion on the us server, I can alter the title with the thread tools.

https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/a-basic-guide-to-ancient-wonders.1492/

11s2oo1.jpg

DeletedUser867

Beta is also a bit more restrictive about where you can upload files. For example:
  • In Bata the Ideas and Suggestions forum does NOT support file uploads
  • In US the same forum DOES support uploads
I can work with it either way, but I prefer having an easy way to illustrate a suggestion.