• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

The new game imbalances

DeletedUser651

So, now this new battle system has created new imbalances.

Now that we need the martial monastery and the dwarven bulwark, and the tempest, and the two orc wonders, and the mercenary camp and the new dog training building, and a total of 6 or 7 armories just to be able to have any soldiers that fight we are now woefully short of:

1. supplies (it takes a lot of supplies to feed all those orcs and to train all those new troops)
2. relics (the magic academy needs relics, you get relics from provinces that can't be fought any more)
3. runes (If we can't clear provinces we won't get runes, no runes means no way to build the wonders we need to clear the provinces to get the runes to get the wonders we need to build the armies to clear provinces we need to get the runes we need to get the wonders we need to build the armies.........)
4. Space. We need space to put these new 10 gigantic buildings, plus of course the new culture needed and the new houses needed for the population and the new workshops to make the new supplies and the other new houses needed for those workshops. I figure the have just required us to have 15-20 new expansions overnight for this new battle system to work.

DeletedUser1513

Pretty much all of those problems have one simple solution: Diamonds. Just spend a few (tens of) thousands of Diamonds and you'll have both the Runes for the AWs and the space to build them all! Right, folks? ...Right?

...Where's everyone going?
we're going to the funeral of elvenar, or more general the funeral of all inno games, I'm so fed up!
Playing for more than a year and then get this smashed in your face!

DeletedUser651

Pretty much all of those problems have one simple solution: Diamonds. Just spend a few (tens of) thousands of Diamonds and you'll have both the Runes for the AWs and the space to build them all! Right, folks? ...Right?

...Where's everyone going?

roflmao!!!!

DeletedUser1757

how much do you think Timon spent? :D
wyRphYG.jpg

BTW: "Lovely" small city. By lovely I mean how can you progress that far? :)

Last edited by a moderator: