• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

The mysteries of sidequest.

DeletedUser

Now I'm upgrading all residences...and I'm not far to do that also for the MH...:);)

DeletedUser

Mainhall upgrade didn't change my sidequests.
still remains a mystery lol:D

---------------

Just notice this: On my lowlevel player, there are 2 'nearly identical' sidequest (same task, different name, different reward).

wKYsQls.png

t40tPex.png

Edit by Lauwi: Merged posts. Please use the edit button if you'd like to post twice in a row.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser199

In this thread i became suspicious about the sidequests:
  • Do we can get different "sets" of them?
  • What are the trigger points for new ones?
  • Has the mainhall level,
  • or the main quest somethin to do with it?
  • If we can influence which quests we get, is it possible to stay at better ones, or get better ones?

Okay, let's lift the secret:
  • Do we can get different "sets" of them? - Yes, there are 4 major series
  • What are the trigger points for new ones? - They are triggered by progress at your main quest.
  • Has the mainhall level, - no
  • or the main quest somethin to do with it? - yes
  • If we can influence which quests we get, is it possible to stay at better ones, or get better ones? - yes

DeletedUser778

Not 100% sure about the main quets thing, since I am a long time at "Elven Sorceressess I" and before this quest a long time at the quest that demands an advanced magic dust and elixir manufacory until it was changed to only have one of each.
I got "set 4" after upgrading my main hall to around level 10, the main quest was still the same as it were in "set 3"
So maybe you need a specific main quest done and a specific main hall level, or just one of them.

DeletedUser199

Absolutely sure about the main quest thing.

I'm playing on the German server, too. There I'm staying with the same series of quests, as long as I want - just because I' m not making any move at my Main Quest. My friends here and on other servers do the same and it works perfectly. Here on Beta I deliberately stayed with the 3rd set of quests during more than 3 months, although I already had reached the endgame. Some of my friends have Main Halls Level 15 and still do the first series of sidequests.

So as long as you don't touch the main quest, the set of sidequests remains the same - however there might appear or disappear single quests.

LordB, you might test this with your little account. Leave the Main Quest alone, upgrade Main Hall to Level 15 and finish the tech-tree - and you will be amazed that you'll still have the 1st series of sidequests.
By the way, the first series is wonderful for acquiring cheap goods. On the German server I filled my stocks with 160 K marble, steel and planks. Now I' m about to enter the 2nd series and I plan to to the same with the 2nd - tier-goods using the 2nd set of sidequests.