• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

The Horrid Smirky Deformed Thing Is Back 8[

DeletedUser1095

It was so good to have a landscape as the loading screen during the egg event - why why why did you change it back to the nasty-looking thing so many of us have protested?? I literally have to look away while the game loads - not only because that figure is so awful, but also because the white lettering in the "tip" against the white/pale filigree background hurts the eyes. It's a terrible terrible loading page. Please change it back to a landscape.

DeletedUser

Looks like they found a mannequin doll, painted it blue, took a picture and Photoshop it in de load screen. o_O

Compared to the even load screen this one is just to busy, 2 cities in the background and some blue monster in the foreground. :eek:

DeletedUser1095

My fellowship messenger tells me you've changed the figure on the loading screen. I try not to look while the game is loading (the effect of the white "do you know" letters colliding with the white/pale details behind the translucent panel is painful) so I've only had a short glimpse, but: Did you make her facial expression a bit less smug? That helps I suppose, but it's not enough.

Why do we have to have a scantily clad blue female of any kind on the screen? Why not an elegant landscape like during the egg event, or a cityscape with multiple citizens of all genders going about their business instead of one big one thrusting her bosom at us?

Please take her away.

DeletedUser1657

I don't have any real issues with it, I think if she was a bit further back (smaller) that it would make a difference.

DeletedUser1095

She would have to be a *lot* further back to make a difference to me. I've looked at her more closely now, and her face is slightly less smirky, but she's still deformed. Her hips are still inexplicably uneven. Her hands are still somehow wrong. Her garment is still implausible. And I still don't want her bosom thrusting at me.

Please take her away and give us a nice landscape or cityscape with either no figures, or tiny ones like the ones on our streets.

And please either make the "do you know" panel opaque, or remove the white/pale squiggles behind it. They collide with the white letters in the "tip" and the effect is painful to the eyes.

Last edited by a moderator: