• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

The Elite Mystics Beta

DeletedUser

Are you tired of NOT fitting in? Of high ranking players and Fellowships turning you away like you have the plague? Do you feel you have a lot to offer if someone would just give you a chance?

Well you have actually just found a home to call your own and a family that will accept you!! The Elite Mystics Beta.

I had ALL of those same issues here on the beta server. I got fed up and tired of mailing Fellowships only to be told I have one reason or another they wont accept me. Or that they will put me on a waiting list. If you desire to get in on the ground floor of a new fellowship and help build and mold it to YOUR liking... now is your chance. Join THE ELITE MYSTICS BETA and start making a difference today~

1. "Individual commitment to a group effort--that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work." --Vince Lombardi