• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug tech tree buttons do not center

DeletedUser607

Game version: __ v1.17.4-(0e2b9b5) (2016-10-26 13:45)
Game world: __ beta 1
Browser + version: __ 49.0.2
Flash Player version: __ 23.0.0.162
Operating System: __ win 10 1607
Screen resolution: __ 1920x1080 + 1366*768
Account name: __ juni
Humans or Elves: __ elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
__ there are 9 buttons in the research window, representing the 9 chapters. clicking on them should move the screen to the beginning of the clicked chapter. well, it does not center correctly for chapters IV; V; and VIII.
__

Expected situation:
__ it should center like it does for chapter II, III, and a few others.
__ chapter I is different, as there is nothing prior to it.

Reproduction Steps
__ open the game
2. __ click on research (that nice open book)
3. __ click on the buttons representing the different chapters. does not center for IV, V and VIII
4. __
5. __

DeletedUser607

EDIT: hmmm, interesting.

they correspond with recently added researchs which do not cause my research-tree to be locked.

so it's not a bug, it's a feature.

DeletedUser118

Yeah the latest added techs are not mandatory yet. Inno seems to have finaly learned a lesson and is waiting with that till the next researches are added. ;)

DeletedUser607

well, the elite archers were mandatory (caused a minor problem, as I'm currently producing a lot of loot and wisdomshrooms... and they like to be stored somewhere).

DeletedUser118

Ok, but look at the Cerberus techs and the like. All not mandatory at first but with the next update.

But however, this seems to be not really a bug right?

DeletedUser1771

If the chapter is not unlocked yet or it is completely researched chapter button will move the screen at the beginning of that chapter. If you have some techs which are not researched yet (new techs added in tech tree with updates) screen will position itself on that tech. In chapter in which you are currently researching techs, it will also position itself on techs which are unlocked for research. It works fine, even better than before :). So I would say that this is not a bug.