• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [TECH-5848] Game Terminated Error

Enevhar Aldarion

Twice tonight, while trying to click on the flowers for the prizes, I have gotten this error. Current version of Chrome and Windows 10.

Screenshot (35).png

Fedora

I can confirm the issue. However, it occurs not only when collecting prizes, but also when collecting goods and during the tournament (when you are on the tournament map).

Marjade

I was just in a fight in my tournament and I hope that isn't lost :eek:
I hope they will solve the problem today, otherwise we will not even be able to complete the tournament

Last edited:

Velours

Here I get now repetitively “there is something missing” , “internal error “ and “the server is not responding”.
iPad, latest app version.

Droopy

Happend at many places to me, canceling running production, making trade offers, neighboor help, chatting, .....
Somewhere in the notification system?

filiander

It seems to be really difficult to fix. I had several times, the picture: "Under Maintenance", but it is crashing again and again.

Maillie

My live cities seem to be ok, it's only happening for me in Beta. Can't stay online more than a few minutes.

palmira

Same here, enter do something, crash, server not responding and back again in a loop with ever decreasing time constant

Aeva

Same problem here. Was thrown out at least ten times, but realy wanted everything going for the next three hours.