• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

New Game Features Talent points system

DeletedUser539

One Thing I don't like in Elvenar is they don't have much options to customize your city right now. Everything seem to be the only one direction and at the end, everyone's cities will just be the same. I know that you guys are working on it. I am not telling you to add great buildings because it will just copy FOE. I suggest "Talent tree" and can be built up by using "talent points" (TP). Talent points are not given every hour like KP. In the beginning, TP will be given at 10. After that, you can acquire more TP throughout the game.
What do you do if you have full KP capacity and can't go anywhere? let's convert them in to Talent points. The rate will keep accelerating.
For example of talent tree
Assassin : Turn sword dancer into assassin giving them ability to stealth.
Shadow dancer: Alternative to assassin, turn your sword dancer into shadow dancer giving them more attack power.
Poisoned blade : Sword dancer, assassin, and shadow dancer has poison effect now
Blessing of Enar : Ent and forest lord gain more health.
Vallorian diabolism : Givin grand warlock and sorceress more spell power
Cerberus : Turn hell hound in to Cerberus giving them more health
Drake : Alternative to Cerberus, your hell hound turns in to drake giving them one spot range attack
Templar : Turn paladin in to Templar, After the die, all friendly units are heal for small amount of health.
Hades empower : Hell hound and Cerberus gain more health
Seal of the Dragon : Paladin, Templar, holy knight, drake gain more attack power.
And so on

Sorry for the long post, but these are my idea to give you guys into developing. I wish you will consider just some of it. I believe that many of fans are waiting for more progress.

DeletedUser236

One Thing I don't like in Elvenar is they don't have much options to customize your city right now.

Agreed!

Although the suggestions you give seem to be more related to customizing your troops instead of the city..
I like the idea for the troops.

But maybe you can spend the TP on customizing your goods production (maybe even being able to switch between boosted goods like suggested in this thread (click) using TP).

(This is just one thing that comes to mind now, maybe others have other really good ideas for implementing TP)

DeletedUser539

Agreed!

Although the suggestions you give seem to be more related to customizing your troops instead of the city..
I like the idea for the troops.

But maybe you can spend the TP on customizing your goods production (maybe even being able to switch between boosted goods like suggested in this thread (click) using TP).

(This is just one thing that comes to mind now, maybe others have other really good ideas for implementing TP)
Thank bro! we can add City upgrade too, but I can think of battle coz I think it is the most fun part. lol

DeletedUser31

I had something like this in my mind, I will post it here.

A talent tree would be working like the research tree, but differently. This could be connected to the subraces idea.

So... For every research you finished you would get a Talent Point (TP). This TP could be spent on the Talent tree, that has different branches. Each branch gives a bonus to a different aspect of the game. With more talents unlocked the next "tier" or "level" would cost more. Noone could get every talent unlocked, they have to decide which "specialization" they prefer. I made a raw sketch about it:
VQDjL2G.png
Each number shows the "tier" of the talent. The branches ar separated with colors, showing my ideas what aspects can be boosted. As you go on these branches, different "hybrid" talents appear and these can be unlocked only if both connecting talents have been unlocked. (Marked with H)
"Hybrid" talents appear inside of a branch (marked with S). They represent "supertalents" and they are more powerful talents. (e.g. yellow S gives 5% attack bonus to all units).

To unlock each talent you have to spend a certain amount of TPs, so you can not unlock all talents at the end. You really have to specialize yourself.

But maybe somehow you could reset these talents.

(Any ideas/suggestions?)

Marindor

Since we have the Ancient Wonders now, the upcoming Guest Race Battle Units and so on, this idea is not realistic for now. Should you have any new ideas that would fit into the current system, please open a new thread :)